Do you want to know how much Allan Kayser is worth? We have the answer for you! First off, let’s get familiar with the person in question, shall we? He is an actor from American. He was born in unknown, on unknown in to the family of unknown and unknown. His talents and gifts as an actor soon became apparent and a promising career path was laid out right before him. It is also worth noting that he attended Columbine High School, Central Missouri State University and earned the Nicknames of unknown throughout his studies and working career. He stands at 5′ 11″ (1.8 m) in terms of height. Starring in multiple hit movies or TV shows, Allan Kayser has earned global recognition as well as amassing a fortune. In his career Allan Kayser has earned a lot of money and now has a total Net worth valued at $1.5 Million.
Read more about Allan Kayser Biography
Born in Littleton, Colorado USA, Kayser always had a passion for acting. After attending Columbine High School from 1978 to 1982, he immediately moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
Kayser’s career started in movies when he appeared in the films “Hot Chili” playing the role of Jason in 1985, and “Night of the Creeps” as Brad in 1986. His career then took off when he was cast in the TV sitcom “Mama’s Family.” His early years as an actor certainly jump-started his career, and also laid the basis of his net worth.
Kayser joined “Mama’s Family” in 1986 playing the role of Mitchell “Bubba” Higgins, the son of characters Ed and Eunice and the grandson of Thelma Harper, the lead character. The part was initially portrayed as a rebellious teen, but over time became one of those well-loved in the show, and his appearance gained him the title “teen idol”, and landed him a nomination for a Young Artist Award in the category Best Young Actor Guest Starring in a Drama or Comedy Series. As Allan eventually appeared in 96 episodes in “Mama’s Family”, his role certainly helped elevate his career as an actor, and also increased his net worth tremendously.
After “Mama’s Family”, Kayser laid low in show business for a while, returning to finish his education by attending Central Missouri State University at Warrensburg in the late 1990s, where he continued his passion for acting.
Upon coming back to show business, Kayser focused on movies. In 1997 he appeared in “Journey of the Heart”, followed by “Double Teamed” and “More than Puppy Love” in 2002. Other movies that he made in the decade included “Shimmer”, “All Roads Lead Home” and “Next Caller”. His appearances in movies also contributed to his net worth.
Today, Kayser still works as an actor although appearing less frequently in movies and on television. His most recent projects have apparently been “House of Forbidden Secrets” and “House of the Witch Doctor” in 2013.
In terms of his personal life, Kayser was married to Lori with whom he has two children, but their marriage ended in divorce. Since 2014 he has been married to Sara, and now has two children with her.
- Full Name: Allan Kayser
- Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Date Of Birth: December 18, 1963
- Place Of Birth: Littleton, Colorado, U.S.
- Height: 5′ 11″ (1.8 m)
- Profession: Film and TV actor
- Education: Columbine High School, Central Missouri State University
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Lori Kayser, Sara Kayser (m. 2014 – ?div.)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Allan-Kayser-183110421841965/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hashtag/allankayser?lang=en
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/allankayser/
- IMDB: www.imdb.com/name/nm0443478
- Nominations: Young Artist Award – Best Young Actor Guest Starring in a Drama or Comedy Series (1989)
- Movies: Mama’s Family (1986-1990), Journey of the Heart (1997), Shimmer (2006), Hot Chili (1985), Night of the Creeps (1986), More Than Puppy Love (2002), Next Caller (2009), All Roads Lead Home (2008)
- TV Shows: House of the Witchdoctor (2013), The New Hollywood Squares (1987-1989), Circus of the Stars #14 (1989), The $10,000 Pyramid (1987), Vicki! (Vicki Lawrence’s talk show, 1992)
- Ran dance academy in Warrensburg, MO with wife for several years. It was called Lori’s Performing Arts Academy and has recently been changed to CenterStage Academy for the Performing Arts.
- Graduated from Columbine High School in 1982, where the tragic school shootings occurred in 1999.
- Attended Central Missouri State University (Warrensburg, MO) in late 1990s–member of theatre/acting program, performed in a number of plays with CMSU cast.
|House of the Witchdoctor
|House of Forbidden Secrets
||Handsome Billy Bob Brown
|All Roads Lead Home
|More Than Puppy Love
|Journey of the Heart
||TV Movie uncredited
|Night of the Creeps
||Brad (as Allan J. Kayser)
||Jason (as Allan J. Kayser)
|Circus of the Stars #14
||TV Special documentary
||Himself – Performer
|The New Hollywood Squares
|The $10,000 Pyramid