Are you interested in the total net worth of Ian Michael Smith? Famous actors around the world earn huge amounts of money. Ian Michael Smith is no exception from this rule. You should know that Ian Michael Smith is a Hollywood star, born on unknown in Elmhurst, Illinois, USA. Having starred and featured on many hit Hollywood movies and popular TV shows, this actor has amassed a fortune under his belt! His parents are Steve Smith and he also has a sibling Brian Smith. As a kid and later as an adult, Ian Michael Smith attended York Community High School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Born in the American Ian Michael Smith is a very talented actor who is also known of having the aliases or nicknames of unknown. He is 3′ 1″ (0.94 m) tall. The total net worth of Ian Michael Smith is quite a lot – $300 Thousand.
Read more about Ian Michael Smith Biography
- Full Name: Ian Michael Smith
- Net Worth: $300 Thousand
- Date Of Birth: May 5, 1987
- Place Of Birth: Elmhurst, Illinois, USA
- Height: 3′ 1″ (0.94 m)
- Profession: Actor
- Education: York Community High School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Nationality: American
- Parents: Steve Smith
- Siblings: Brian Smith
- IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0808508
- Awards: Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Young Performer
- Movies: Simon Birch
- Attending Massachussetts Institute of Technology 
- His father’s name is Steve Smith.
- Spoke at the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) annual conference in Washington, DC in 2001.
- Is currently enrolled as an undergraduate at MIT. 
- Was considered for the role of Kevin in The Mighty (1998) but Harvey Weinstein of Miramax decided that Ian was too young and overruled the director’s request to use him. He later went on to land a similar role as the lead in Simon Birch (1998).
- Ian has Morquio Syndrome, also known as MPSIVA. It affects the skeletal structure causing dwarfism. His full height is three feet, 1 inch tall. He is a good student, likes school, sails a small boat, kayaks, swims, plays the trumpet and piano, and likes to play chess.