Alexandra Hedison Net Worth
We sure love our actresses. Alexandra Hedison is no exception. As an Actress, Photographer from Los Angeles, California, U.S.. Born on July 10, 1969 into the family of David Hediso, Bridget Mori Serena Hedison, this American woman is famous for her many roles on large and small movies as well as TV. Standing at 5′ 10″ (1.78 m), Alexandra Hedison studied and graduated from State University of New York at Purchase. The actress’ family is comprised of her spouse Jodie Foster, kids unknown. As most of famous actresses, Alexandra Hedison has amassed a large net worth with a lot of money under her name. Successful box office hits and terrific performances on the small and large screen have earned this woman tons of accolades and recognition across the board. So, what about numbers? Her net worth is calculated to be $1.5 Million.
Read more about Alexandra Hedison Biography
Alexandra has Italian and Armenian roots; she is the daughter of actor David Hedison and his wife Bridget. She went to the State University of New York at Purchase, and she also attended the University of California, Los Angeles.
Alexandra’s acting career began in the mid- ‘90s with a small role in the TV series “Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman” (1994), and the same year she appeared in the films “The Hard Truth”, and “Sleep With Me”, starring Craig Sheffer, Eric Stoltz and Meg Tilly. In 1995 she appeared as Rebecca in the drama “Max is Missing”, and then from 1996 until 1997 portrayed Firefighter Kay Rizzo in the TV series “L.A. Firefighters”. In the new millennium Alexandra landed several smaller roles in TV series, until 2006 when she was selected to portray Dylan Moreland in the Primetime Emmy Award- nominated TV romantic drama series “The L Word” (2006-2009). After her stint on the show ended, Alexandra retired from acting and focused entirely on her career as a photographer.
Alexandra’s first exhibition came in 2005 at the Rose Gallery in Bergamot Station, Los Angeles, which was a series of abstract landscapes, and she then exhibited the (Re)Building series, which covered the topics of loss, transition and recovery. After that she exhibited a series of large format photographs, named Ithaka, which was later included in the New Yorker’s 2008 Passport to the Arts, and Month of Photography Los Angeles.
Slowly Alexandra’s name became more known, which led to her work being exhibited in galleries and museums all over the world, and has also been a part of private collections, which has only increased her wealth.
Regarding her personal life, Alexandra is a declared lesbian and has been married to actress Jody Foster since 2014. Previously, she was in a relationship with Ellen DeGeneres between 2001 and 2004, when the two broke-up.
- Full Name: Alexandra Hedison
- Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Date Of Birth: July 10, 1969
- Place Of Birth: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
- Profession: Actress, Photographer
- Education: State University of New York at Purchase
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Jodie Foster
- Parents: David Hediso, Bridget Mori
- Siblings: Serena Hedison
- Partner: Ellen DeGeneres (2001–2004)
- IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0373312/
- Movies: Standing on Fishes, The Rich Man’s Wife, L.A. Firefighters, Max Is Missing
- TV Shows: L.A. Firefighters
- [on lesbians who don’t like The L Word (2004)] I definitely think that they should watch something else. There are so many channels on television. It’s easy, if you don’t like The L Word, go watch CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000) or perhaps, The Sopranos (1999) or… I don’t think it’s on anymore. To each her own. It’s funny… I think sometimes when lesbians have a certain reaction to The L Word, there’s such a need to be represented. It’s just one show. It’s one show. It would be like all doctors in the world being upset because they’re not represented by one show [like] ER (1994).
- Be who you are – Whatever you are.
- I have to do my photography because that’s my work and it makes me so happy.
- I am a photographer. I’m an artist. I’m interested in directing. My photography is what I am mostly concentrated on now and have been for years.
- (April 20, 2014) Married her girlfriend Jodie Foster with whom she was together since last summer.
- Has 2 step-sons – Charles Foster (b.July 20, 1998) & Kit Foster (b.September 21, 2001).
- Friends with Jennifer Beals.
- Was in a relationship with Ellen DeGeneres [2000-2004].
- Went To University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Is of Armenian and Italian descent
- Sister of Serena Rose Hedison
- Daughter of David Hedison and Bridget Hedison
|The L Word||2006-2009||TV Series||Dylan Moreland|
|In the Dog House||2005||Short||Maggie (voice)|
|Diagnosis Murder||2000||TV Series||Lt. Jean Romanski|
|Nash Bridges||2000||TV Series||Special Agent Victoria Trachsel|
|Standing on Fishes||1999|
|Seven Days||1999||TV Series||First Lt. Sally Bensen|
|Any Day Now||1998||TV Series||Rhonda|
|Prey||1998||TV Series||Attwood’s Boss|
|NightMan||1997-1998||TV Series||Jennifer Parks|
|Blackout Effect||1998||TV Movie||Catherine Parmel|
|L.A. Firefighters||1996-1997||TV Series||Firefighter Kay Rizzo|
|The Rich Man’s Wife||1996||Party Guest|
|Champs||1996||TV Series||Woman in Coffeehouse|
|Silk Stalkings||1996||TV Series||Julie|
|Max Is Missing||1995||TV Movie||Rebecca|
|Melrose Place||1995||TV Series||Dr. Reshay|
|OP Center||1995||TV Movie||C-5 Tech #1|
|The Hard Truth||1994||TII receptionist|
|Sleep with Me||1994||Brunette Actress|
|Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman||1994||TV Series||Remy|
|In the Dog House||2005||Short|
|In the Dog House||2005||Short|
|Ellen DeGeneres: Here and Now||2003||TV Special documentary very special thanks|
|Designing Blind||2006||TV Series||Herself|
|Biography||2010||TV Series documentary||Herself|