Bridget Moynahan Net Worth
We sure love our actresses. Bridget Moynahan is no exception. As an Film actress, model from Binghamton, New York, United States. Born on April 28, 1971 into the family of Mary Bridget Moynahan, Edward Bradley Moynahan Sean Moynahan, Andy Moynahan, this American woman is famous for her many roles on large and small movies as well as TV. Standing at 5 ft 9 in (1.77 m), Bridget Moynahan studied and graduated from University of Massachusetts, Amherst Longmeadow High School. The actress’ family is comprised of her spouse Andrew Frankel (m. 2015), kids John Edward Thomas Moynahan. As most of famous actresses, Bridget Moynahan has amassed a large net worth with a lot of money under her name. Successful box office hits and terrific performances on the small and large screen have earned this woman tons of accolades and recognition across the board. So, what about numbers? Her net worth is calculated to be $30 Million.
Read more about Bridget Moynahan Biography
When Bridget studied at the Longmeadow High School she was more interested in sports than in acting. Despite this fact, as soon as Bridget graduated from high school she started a modeling career, appearing in such magazines as “Elle”, “Vogue”, “Glamour” and others. This was the time when Bridget’s net worth began growing. She has also appeared in various commercials and made herself recognized by many. Soon Bridget became interested in acting, and started taking acting lessons. In 1999 she received an invitation to appear in the show called “Sex and the City”, and this had a huge impact on the growth of Bridget’s net worth.
One year later Bridget Moynahan acted in her debut movie, entitled “Coyote Ugly”, in which she had an opportunity to work with such actors as Tyra Banks, Piper Perabo, Adam Garcia, Izabella Miko and others. This movie was great success, and added a lot to Moynahan’s popularity. Soon Bridget started receiving more invitations to portray different roles, and in 2001 she acted in the movie “Serendipity”. Another famous movie that Bridget has appeared in is “I, Robot”, in which she met Will Smith, Bruce Greenwood, Alan Tudyk, James Cromwell among others, and the movie had a huge impact on the growth of Bridget Moynahan’s net worth.
In 2006 Moynahan became a part of the television show “Six Degrees”, which sadly was canceled after only one season. Some of her most recent works include “John Wick”, and the television show “Blue Bloods”. Undoubtedly, these appearances have also made Bridget’s net worth higher. In addition to this, Bridget has also worked on the book called “The Blue Bloods Cookbook: 120 Recipes That Will Bring Your Family to the Table”. It also gained quite a lot of attention and added to Bridget’s success.
If to talk about Bridget Moynahan’s personal life, it can be said that she had a relationship with Scott Rosenberg, and then in 2004 she started dating Tom Brady and together they have a child, but sadly they decided to end their relationship. Bridget has been dating Joseph McGinty Nichol since 2010. All in all, Bridget is a very talented and successful actress, who has worked hard in order to achieve what she has now. During her career, Bridget has appeared in numerous movies and television shows and now she is considered to be a respected and acclaimed actress.
- Full Name: Bridget Moynahan
- Net Worth: $30 Million
- Date Of Birth: April 28, 1971
- Place Of Birth: Binghamton, New York, United States
- Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
- Profession: Film actress, model
- Education: University of Massachusetts, Amherst Longmeadow High School
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Andrew Frankel (m. 2015)
- Children: John Edward Thomas Moynahan
- Parents: Mary Bridget Moynahan, Edward Bradley Moynahan
- Siblings: Sean Moynahan, Andy Moynahan
- Partner: Joseph McGinty Nichol (2010–)
- Nicknames: Kathryn Bridget Moynahan
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bridgetmoynahan
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bridgetmoynahan
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bridgetmoynahan/
- IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005256
- Movies: Battle: Los Angeles (2011), The Sum of All Fears (2002), Lord of War (2005), The Recruit (2003), Coyote Ugly (2000), John Wick (2014), I, Robot (2004), John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017)
- TV Shows: Six Degrees (2006-2007), Blue Bloods (since 2010), Sex and the City (1999)
- When you’re suddenly pregnant and no one is standing by your side, even if you’re in your 30s, it’s a hard conversation. I’m a traditional girl, and I believe in marriage, and I just always thought that’s the way I’d be doing this.
- My son has two loving parents and an extended family, whether it’s cousins or stepmothers or boyfriends. My son is surrounded by love.
- There’s not a second I regret having a child on my own.
- There’s nothing like a good pair of heels.
- Tom Selleck brings in the babes of all ages, I have to tell you. You can be 60, 80, or 16 and still love that man.
- Our structure has always been two homes, and that’s all my son has ever known. So you balance it. Make sure you have good support with your family and friends and nannies.
- Everyone says, “You give birth, you go home, and you have this amazing baby and it’s just beautiful”. And I walked in and I just started sobbing.
- I have become that mother I used to dread.
- I miss the noise in New York: the sound of taxis and that constant buzz the city has.
- I’m not one of those people who thinks they simply deserve success. I have the drive to work.
- I’m raising a child, and it’s public. The media creates these dramas, and that’s not what’s happening in my life.
- If you go from a structure where you have the support and that partner and that construction of a family and that’s broken apart, I think that’s probably a lot harder than always being a single mom and having the father being a support in another area.
- I’m not sure anyone–and I could be wrong in this–grows up thinking, “I want to be a single mom”.
- Going through that traumatic time of being heartbroken and then being pregnant turned my whole life upside down and inside out and just knocked the wind out of me. But I got so much out of that.
- All of a sudden, you have this newborn you have no training for. It’s frightening.
- Are you trying to manipulate me? It’s working.
- Bridget is anglicized form of the Celtic name Brighid which means “exalted one”. In Irish mythology this was the name of the goddess of fire, poetry and wisdom, the daughter of the god Dagda.
- She is of Irish descent.
- Former girlfriend of McG.
- Was signed to the Ford Modeling Agency and has had a successful modeling career, appearing on the covers of numerous magazines including Glamour and Vogue, before pursuing an acting career.
- Was slated to be the lead in John Travolta’s Swordfish (2001), but balked when the filmmakers demanded nude scenes. The role eventually went to Halle Berry.
- Her favorite alcoholic beverage is Vodka, straight up.
- Has stated that she often gets the roles that Jennifer Connelly doesn’t have time to do.
- At age 36, she gave birth to her first child, a son, named John Edward Thomas Moynahan, on August 22, 2007 in Santa Monica, California.
- Reported by her publicist that she is expecting her first child and that the father is her ex-boyfriend, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. As of February 19th, 2007 she is three months pregnant.
- Broke up with her boyfriend, Tom Brady [December 16, 2006].
- Is a third cousin to Rosie O’Donnell on her father’s side. A fact that O’Donnell did not know until Bridget was a guest on The View (1997).
- Trained as an actor at the Caymichael Patten Studio in New York.
- Ranked #86 in Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women In The World” (2002)
- Dad Brad is an administrator at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Graduated from Longmeadow High School, Longmeadow, Massachusetts.
- Brothers Andy (older) and Sean (younger).
- Raised in Longmeadow, Massachusetts
|John Wick: Chapter 2||2017||post-production||Helen Wick|
|Blue Bloods||2010-2016||TV Series||Erin Reagan-Boyle
|The Journey Home||2014/II||Luke’s Mom|
|Battle Los Angeles||2011||Michele|
|Ramona and Beezus||2010||Dorothy Quimby|
|Bunker Hill||2009||TV Movie||Erin Moriarty|
|Eli Stone||2008||TV Series||Ashley Cardiff|
|Six Degrees||2006-2007||TV Series||Whitney Crane|
|Gray Matters||2006/I||Charlie Kelsey|
|Lord of War||2005||Ava Fontaine|
|I, Robot||2004||Susan Calvin|
|The Recruit||2003||Layla Moore|
|The Sum of All Fears||2002||Dr. Cathy Muller|
|Going to California||2001||TV Series||Lily|
|Sex and the City||1999-2000||TV Series||Natasha|
|Trifling with Fate||2000||Fame|
|In the Weeds||2000||Amy|
|Row Your Boat||1999||Apartment Owner|
|Gray Matters||2006/I||performer: “I Will Survive”|
|The Making of ‘Lord of War’||2006||Video documentary short special thanks|
|On the Set: Serendipity||2001||TV Short documentary special thanks|
|Chopped Junior||2016||TV Series||Herself – Judge / Actress|
|The $100,000 Pyramid||2016||TV Series||Herself – Celebrity Player|
|The Kitchen||2016||TV Series||Herself – Author, The Blue Bloods Cookbook|
|The Meredith Vieira Show||2014-2016||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Guest|
|Entertainment Tonight||2010-2015||TV Series||Herself|
|Rachael Ray||2010-2015||TV Series||Herself – Guest / Herself|
|The Chew||2015||TV Series||Herself|
|The Talk||2013-2015||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|The Late Late Show with James Corden||2015||TV Series||Herself|
|CBS This Morning||2015||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Extra||2014||TV Series||Herself – Blue Bloods|
|Live with Kelly and Michael||2013-2014||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Global Citizen Festival||2013||TV Movie||Herself|
|Anderson Live||2013||TV Series||Herself|
|Big Morning Buzz Live||2012||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|The Nate Berkus Show||2012||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Made in Hollywood||2011||TV Series||Herself|
|Up Close with Carrie Keagan||2011||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Creating Characters||2011||Video short||Herself|
|Empire State of Mind||2011||Video short||Herself|
|Moving Image Salutes Will Smith||2007||TV Movie||Herself|
|Journey Into the Unknown||2007||Video documentary||Herself|
|The View||2006||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Late Night with Conan O’Brien||2002-2006||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Good Morning America||2005||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|The 20th IFP Independent Spirit Awards||2005||TV Special documentary||Herself – Presenter: Special Distinction Award|
|ESPY Awards||2004||TV Special||Herself|
|The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn||2004||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|HBO First Look||2004||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|Day Out of Days: The ‘I, Robot’ Production Diaries||2004||Video documentary||Herself|
|A Cautionary Tale: The Making of ‘The Sum of All Fears’||2002||Video documentary short||Herself|
|2002 MTV Movie Awards||2002||TV Special||Herself – Presenter|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||2002||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|On the Set: Serendipity||2001||TV Short documentary||Herself – ‘Hally’|
|Prophets of Science Fiction||2012||TV Series documentary||Susan Calvin in ‘I, Robot’|
|America’s Game: The Superbowl Champions||2007||TV Series documentary||Herself|