Katharine Towne Net Worth
What is the estimated net worth of the actress Katharine Towne? She is a person both men and women like and cherish. It is people like she who make us look up to Hollywood and other movie stars. We will talk about her net worth, but first, a little bit more about the actress herself. She is an United States of America born in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States on the July 17, 1978. Finding her talents at quite a young age, she studied and later graduated from unknown. Over a period of time she was selected to appear in many movies and TV shows. Popular in her home country and across the globe, Katharine Towne stands at unknown. Charlie Hunnam (m. 1999–2002) and unknown make up her family. Since we know that Hollywood actors earn six, seven or even eight figure sums, Katharine Towne is no exception, having an estimated net worth of $2 Million.
Read more about Katharine Towne Biography
- Full Name: Katharine Towne
- Net Worth: $2 Million
- Date Of Birth: July 17, 1978
- Place Of Birth: Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: United States of America
- Spouse: Charlie Hunnam (m. 1999–2002)
- Parents: Robert Towne, Julie Payne
- Siblings: Chiara Towne
- Nicknames: Katharine Payne Towne , Katherine Towne , Kate Towne , Skip , Kate
- IMDB: www.imdb.com/name/nm0870007
- Movies: Mulholland Drive, What Lies Beneath, Easy Sex, Blades of Glory, Sol Goode, But I’m a Cheerleader, The In Crowd, She’s All That, The Anarchist Cookbook, Evolution, Something New, Ben Banks, LD 50 Lethal Dose, Mulholland Dr., The Bachelor, Dingle, Barry, Without Limits, Sweet Home Alabama, Town & Coun…
- TV Shows: Tell Me You Love Me, M.Y.O.B.
- Cousin of Holly Payne.
- Stepgranddaughter of Charles Lederer.
- Ex-step-granddaughter of Gloria DeHaven and Adrian Scott.
- Daughter of famed screenwriter Robert Towne and Julie Payne. Granddaughter of actors John Payne and Anne Shirley.
- Met her ex-husband, Charlie Hunnam, in 1999 while attending a Dawson’s Creek (1998) audition. Married after knowing each other only three weeks!
|Beauty and the Least: The Misadventures of Ben Banks||2012||Erin Parker|
|The Aquabats! Super Show!||2012||TV Series||Dr. Eva Mudlark|
|CSI: NY||2011||TV Series||Tessa James|
|Tell Me You Love Me||2007||TV Series||Mason|
|Blades of Glory||2007||Female Sex Addict (as Katherine Towne)|
|Looking for Sunday||2006||Elizabeth|
|Something New||2006/I||Leah Cahan|
|Barry Dingle||2005||Joanna Wojohowsky|
|Evil Remains||2004||Interviewer (uncredited)|
|LD 50 Lethal Dose||2003||Helen|
|Easy Six||2003||Sally Iverson|
|Scream at the Sound of the Beep||2002||Samantha|
|The Anarchist Cookbook||2002||Jody|
|Close to Home||2001||TV Movie||Frannie|
|Town & Country||2001||Holly|
|The Near Future||2000||TV Movie||Sal|
|What Lies Beneath||2000||Caitlin Spencer|
|The In Crowd||2000||Morgan|
|M.Y.O.B.||2000||TV Series||Riley Veatch|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer||1999||TV Series||Sunday|
|But I’m a Cheerleader||1999||Sinead|
|She’s All That||1999||Savannah|
|Mulholland Dr.||1999||TV Movie||Cynthia|
|Without Limits||1998||Coed #1|