What is the estimated net worth of the actress Mackenzie McKee? She is a person both men and women like and cherish. It is people like she who make us look up to Hollywood and other movie stars. We will talk about her net worth, but first, a little bit more about the actress herself. She is an American born in Miami, Oklahoma, United States on the October 17, 1994. Finding her talents at quite a young age, she studied and later graduated from unknown. Over a period of time she was selected to appear in many movies and TV shows. Popular in her home country and across the globe, Mackenzie McKee stands at unknown. Josh McKee and Jaxie Taylor McKee, Gannon Dewayne McKee make up her family. Since we know that Hollywood actors earn six, seven or even eight figure sums, Mackenzie McKee is no exception, having an estimated net worth of $5,000.
Read more about MacKenzie McKee Biography
MacKenzie’s net worth and popularity would start to increase when she became a part of “16 and Pregnant”. The reality television show aired on MTV and followed the stories of pregnant teenage girls in high school, tackling the hardships of child-bearing at that age. Each episode focused on a different girl and was done documentary style, following them from the second trimester up to a few months after the baby is born. The show has become popular and spawned three spin-off shows known as the “Teen Mom” series. Girls from “16 and Pregnant” would comprise those shows too. “16 and Pregnant” has been surrounded with controversy due to how it deals with teenage pregnancy. Some critics believed that it glamorized the issue, while others noted that it raised awareness of the hardships of being in that situation. Despite that, the show became popular, particularly on social media. Research was also done to check if the show has had any effects on teenage pregnancy rates – apparently there was little effect either way. Mackenzie’s net worth would increase thanks to this opportunity.
Mackenzie appeared during season four as a competitive cheerleader who became pregnant during her relationship with Josh McKee. She tries to maintain a normal life, though things get serious as the couple also consider her health. She would eventually give birth to a boy via C-Section as the doctors determined that the baby was too big to deliver normally. In 2013, Mackenzie was then cast in “Teen Mom 3” which followed the lives of four girls from “16 and Pregnant”, including Briana DeJesus, Alex Sekella, and Katie Yeager. The show tackles their first years of motherhood and their ever changing relationships. “Teen Mom 3” started prior to the conclusion of the second season – “Teen Mom 2” – however, the show only lasted for one season. Despite that, her net worth increased further. During the show Mackenzie showed that she was expecting a child with now-husband Josh McKee.
For her personal life, it is known that Douthit married Josh McKee, and they have three children. However, the two separated just after announcing that they were expecting a third child.
According to insider reports, Josh suspected MacKenzie of cheating on him, which eventually led to their separation. Douthit was also diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when she was 11 years old, and the issue has come up during her pregnancies.
- Full Name: Mackenzie McKee
- Net Worth: $5,000
- Date Of Birth: October 17, 1994
- Place Of Birth: Miami, Oklahoma, United States
- Profession: TV personality
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Josh McKee
- Children: Jaxie Taylor McKee, Gannon Dewayne McKee
- Parents: Angie Douthit, Brad Douthit
- Siblings: Whitney Douthit, Zeke Douthit, Kaylee Douthit
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DouthitKenzie?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mackenzietaymckee/?hl=en
- IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5875298/
- TV Shows: Teen Mom 3
- Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 19, a daughter Jaxie Taylor McKee on February 7, 2014. Child’s father is her husband, Josh McKee.
- (August 17, 2013) Married her of-off boyfriend of 3 years Josh McKee following a 7-month-long engagement.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 16, a son Gannon Dewayne McKee (aka Gannon McKee) on September 12, 2011. Child’s father her boyfriend (now husband), Josh McKee.
- Was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when she was age 11.
- Has one brother and two sisters: Zeke Douthit, Kaylee Douthit & Whitney Douthit.
- One of four children in family of Brad & Angie Douthit.