Jeff Hornacek was born into a family of Sue Hornacek, John Hornacek Jim Hornacek, Jay Hornacek, John Hornacek. Earning the unknown along his career, Jeff Hornacek is a Basketball player. As a professional athlete, this person has one numerous awards and trophies, including: unknown. A decorated career started in school Lyons Township High School, Iowa State University, Neuqua Valley High School and later progressed, launching Jeff Hornacek into stardom. Born on unknown in unknown, this Basketball player stood out from the rest of the crowd as early as in their child years. Making them a globally known and cheered superstar, their career earnings through winnings and sponsored deals have guaranteed Jeff Hornacek a lot of money. Want to know how much exactly? Well it is estimated that the net worth of Jeff Hornacek is around $8 Million
Read more about Jeff Hornacek Biography
Hornacek attended Lyons Township High School in La Grange, Cook County, Illinois, and later enrolled at Iowa State University, playing for the school’s team, the Cyclones, from 1982 to 1986. Becoming an all-conference player in the Big Eight Conference, he helped the team to the Sweet Sixteen of the 1986 NCAA tournament. During his college career, he compiled a Big-8 record of 665 career assists and 1,313 career points.
Post-college, Hornacek was selected in the second round as the 46th overall pick by the Phoenix Suns in the 1986 NBA Draft. During his six seasons with the team, he helped the Suns to make it to four consecutive NBA playoffs, including two Western Conference Finals. His best season came in 1991–92, when he led the team in scoring, averaging 20.1 ppg, and becoming an NBA All-Star.
All contributed to his net worth.
Hornacek then spent the season 1992-93 as point guard for the Philadelphia 76ers. However, his performance with his new team was not that impressive; nevertheless, his wealth grew larger.
In the next season he was traded to the Utah Jazz, and during his time with the team, Hornacek scored eight consecutive three-pointers in a single game without a miss, against the Seattle SuperSonics in 1994, setting a then-NBA record, while also scoring 11 consecutive three-pointers without a miss in that season, another NBA record. He helped the team to reach the NBA Finals in 1997 and 1998, and his tenure with the Jazz greatly improved his net worth.
Due to problems with his knee, the player retired from professional basketball in 2000. His 14-year career in the NBA, in which he became known for his outside shooting while playing as guard for the Suns, 76ers and Jazz, enabled him to achieve a decent amount of fame. He won two three-point shootout championships as well as the All-Star 2-Ball Challenge, averaging 14.5 points per game and hitting 40.3% of his three point attempts. Aside from fame, his performances within the NBA also enabled him to establish a respectable fortune.
After a successful playing career, Hornacek turned to coaching. He worked as a special assistant coach for the Jazz during the 2007–08 season, becoming the team’s full assistant coach in 2011.
Two years later he became the head coach for the Phoenix Suns, earning the NBA Coach of the Month award after he led the team to a 10-3 record. During his first season with the Suns, the team became the most improved in the NBA. In 2016, he became the head coach for the New York Knicks. Hornacek’s career as a coach has also increased his net worth.
When it comes to his private life, Hornacek has been married to Stacy Nelson since 1986; the couple has three children together.
- Full Name: Jeff Hornacek
- Net Worth: $8 Million
- Date Of Birth: May 3, 1963
- Place Of Birth: Elmhurst, Illinois, USA
- Height: 6′ 3″ (1.91 m)
- Weight: 86 Kg
- Profession: Basketball player
- Education: Lyons Township High School, Iowa State University, Neuqua Valley High School
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Stacy Hornacek
- Children: Abby Hornacek, Tyler Hornacek, Ryan Hornacek
- Parents: Sue Hornacek, John Hornacek
- Siblings: Jim Hornacek, Jay Hornacek, John Hornacek
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/abbymariehornacek
- IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2038275/
- Father of Abby Hornacek.
- 46th overall pick in the 1986 NBA draft out of Iowa State. Ignored by scouts, Hornacek was interviewing for accounting jobs when his father contacted Bobby Knight, who contacted Phoenix Suns GM Jerry Colangelo about inviting Hornacek to a pre-draft tryout.
- The Phoenix Suns fired Hornacek as its head coach after a 91-78 loss to the Dallas Mavericks which dropped the injury-plagued team to 14-35. A month ago, ownership fired Hornacek’s top two assistant coaches. [January 31, 2016}.
- NBA guard for the Phoenix Suns (1986-1992), Philadelphia 76ers (1992-1994) and Utah Jazz (1994-2000).
|Mike & Mike
||Himself – New York Knicks Head Coach / Himself – Phoenix Suns Head Coach
||TV Series documentary
|The 1997 NBA Finals
||Himself – Utah Jazz Guard
|The NBA on TNT
|1992 NBA All-Star Game
|Mike & Mike
||Himself / Himself – Former Phoenix Suns Head Coach