They have the most money, they own the fanciest cars and houses and everything about them seems posh and luxurious. However, there are a lot of things that hide behind closed doors, especially the hard work that unknown had to put in order to achieve this level of success and recognition. A famous American Radio sports and TV network broadcaster, Founder of Enterprise Radio Network, First president and CEO of ESPN, Businessman, graduated Gage Park High School, DePauw University, Rutgers University. Born in unknown on a very special day unknown unknown has a family of unknown unknown Scott Rasmussen Lois Ann (Mickey) Rasmussen (m.1955-2011, her death). Dividing personal time and that which should be allocated to business is nonetheless challenging but unknown still manages to maintain success on a global scale. The net worth of this person is estimated to be a huge $600 Million.
Read more about Bill Rasmussen Biography
- Net Worth: $600 Million
- Date Of Birth: 1933, in Chicago, Illinois USA
- Profession: Radio sports and TV network broadcaster, Founder of Enterprise Radio Network, First president and CEO of ESPN, Businessman
- Education: Gage Park High School, DePauw University, Rutgers University
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Lois Ann (Mickey) Rasmussen (m.1955-2011, her death)
- Children: Scott Rasmussen
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ESPNfounder/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bill_espn?lang=en
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/espnfounder/
- IMDB: www.imdb.com/name/nm4600756
- Awards: United States Air Force veteran, Sports Hall Of Fame (CynopsisMedia)
- Nominations: Connecticut Sports Museum Hall of Fame and Enfield, Connecticut Athletic Hall of Fame, Sports Hall Of Fame (CynopsisMedia)
- TV Shows: “Sports Center”
- Co-founder, with son Scott Rasmussen, of the sports network, ESPN, in 1979.
- Father of Scott Rasmussen.
|Fear(Less) with Tim Ferriss
|Red Eye w/Tom Shillue
||Himself – Guest Panelist / ESPN Founder
||TV Series documentary
||Himself – Co-founder, ESPN