As rich as they come, people in business usually have the most wealth to brag about. Million-dollar houses, private jets and a variety of other premium things usually distinguish successful business people from the rest of us. However, some are more humble than other, but it’s not about perception and philosophy this time, but rather about Lyssa Chapman. This 1.55 m tall Businessperson, TV Personality, Bail bondsman, Bounty hunter is American. Born in unknown on the unknown, Lyssa Chapman has emerged as a successful business person. Graduating unknown, this individual has received tons of awards and accolades for successes in various fields. Earning the nicknames of unknown along the way Lyssa Chapman was born into the family of Lyssa Rae Brittain, Duane Chapman Leland Chapman, Duane Lee Chapman, II, Barbara Katie Chapman, Zebediah Duane Chapman, Bonnie Chapman, Tucker Dee Chapman, Wesley Chapman, James Robert Chapman. Nowadays, moving around the world and managing lots of business ventures has to be synchronised with personal time which is mostly occupied by business and Brahman “Bo” Galanti (m. 2009–2011) Madalynn Grace Galanti, Abbie Mae Chapman. The total estimated net worth of Lyssa Chapman is $500 Thousand.
Read more about Lyssa Chapman Biography
Lyssa was born the ninth of twelve children of Duane “Dog” Chapman, the main protagonist of the “Dog the Bounty Hunter” TV series, with his third wife Lyssa Rae Brittain, but their separation meant that she lived with her father until the age of 10, then went to live with her mother in Alaska, cutting contact with her father for several years.
At the age of 18, Lyssa renewed her communication with Duane, and was employed by the family company operating in the sphere of bail bonds. She obtained her bounty hunter license at the age of 19, and also soon entered the world of the entertainment industry, with her debut in the “Dog the Bounty Hunter” reality TV series, an A&E show which followed Lyssa’s father, other family members and herself on a tour of finding and catching runaways. The series gained considerable popularity with audiences, such that it was aired for eight seasons, before being cancelled in May 2012. Lyssa’s net worth grew steadily form bounty hunting and the TV show.
However, the show also led to a series of conflicts between family members, and resulted in many refusing to take part in its sequel, including Lyssa. Also, in 2006, her sister Barbara died in a car accident, an event that deeply affected Lyssa. Instead, Chapman decided to focus on writing a book and operating her business.
However, in 2011, she was arrested for causing a public disturbance and harassment including assaulting a police officer, apparently due to drug abuse. Two years later, she published her autobiography “Walking on Eggshells: Discovering Strength and Courage Amid Chaos”, in which she portrayed her struggles in childhood, her teenage pregnancy and abusive marriage, and the death of her sister.
As of 2015, she has become the owner of a small business in Honolulu, and also runs a non-profit organization called “Proper Choices, Inc.” which tends to consulting and educating people, mainly teenagers, about the pregnancy of teens.
Although closely linked to her public life, her personal life is not completely familiar. However it is known that Lyssa was just 15 when she gave birth to her first daughter, the father subsequently jailed for sexual abuse of a minor. In 2009 she married Brahman Galanti, with whom she has another daughter, but divorced two years later due to her husband’s abusive behaviour.
- Full Name: Lyssa Chapman
- Net Worth: $500 Thousand
- Date Of Birth: June 10, 1987
- Place Of Birth: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Height: 1.55 m
- Profession: Businessperson, TV Personality, Bail bondsman, Bounty hunter
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Brahman “Bo” Galanti (m. 2009–2011)
- Children: Madalynn Grace Galanti, Abbie Mae Chapman
- Parents: Lyssa Rae Brittain, Duane Chapman
- Siblings: Leland Chapman, Duane Lee Chapman, II, Barbara Katie Chapman, Zebediah Duane Chapman, Bonnie Chapman, Tucker Dee Chapman, Wesley Chapman, James Robert Chapman
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/babylyssac
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/babylyssac
- IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2196255/
- TV Shows: Dog the Bounty Hunter
- Stepdaughter of Beth Chapman.
- Gave birth to daughter Abbie on June 11, 2002 in Fairbanks, Alaska. Gave birth to daughter Madalynn on August 7, 2009 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Married Brahman “Bo” Galanti at Lanikuhonua, a popular wedding location at Ko Olina, Oahu, Hawaii.
- Lyssa became a licensed bounty hunter at age 19.
- Sister of Tucker Chapman and Barbara Chapman. Half-sister of Leland Chapman, Duane Lee Chapman Jr., Garry Chapman, Bonnie Jo Chapman, Wesley Chapman, James Chapman, Zeb Chapman, Christopher Hecht and Nicholas Chapman. Step-sister of Cecily Chapman Barmore.
- Sister, Barbara, was killed in a car accident on May 19, 2006.
- Mother of Abbie Mae Chapman and Madalynn Grace Galanti. Stepmother to Serene Galanti.
- Daughter of Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman and Lyssa Worthington Greene Brittain.
|Dog and Beth: On the Hunt
||TV Series documentary
|Dog the Bounty Hunter
|The Bill Zucker TP Tales
|E! True Hollywood Story
||TV Series documentary
|Celebrity Family Feud
|Dog: The Family Speaks