Susan Wojcicki Net Worth
As rich as they come, people in business usually have the most wealth to brag about. Million-dollar houses, private jets and a variety of other premium things usually distinguish successful business people from the rest of us. However, some are more humble than other, but it’s not about perception and philosophy this time, but rather about Susan Wojcicki. This unknown tall Businessperson is American,. Born in unknown on the unknown, Susan Wojcicki has emerged as a successful business person. Graduating Gunn High School in Palo Alto, California, Harvard University, University of California (UCLA), Santa Cruz,, this individual has received tons of awards and accolades for successes in various fields. Earning the nicknames of Susan Diane Wojcicki along the way Susan Wojcicki was born into the family of Stanley Wojcicki, Esther Wojcicki Anne Wojcicki, Janet Wojcicki. Nowadays, moving around the world and managing lots of business ventures has to be synchronised with personal time which is mostly occupied by business and Dennis Troper unknown. The total estimated net worth of Susan Wojcicki is $300 Million.
Read more about Susan Wojcicki Biography
- Full Name: Susan Wojcicki
- Net Worth: $300 Million
- Date Of Birth: 5 Jul 1968
- Place Of Birth: Santa Clara County, CA,
- Profession: Businessperson
- Education: Gunn High School in Palo Alto, California, Harvard University, University of California (UCLA), Santa Cruz,
- Nationality: American,
- Spouse: Dennis Troper
- Parents: Stanley Wojcicki, Esther Wojcicki
- Siblings: Anne Wojcicki, Janet Wojcicki
- Nicknames: Susan Diane Wojcicki
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/susanwojcicki
- IMDB: www.imdb.com/name/nm6279733
- She is the CEO of You Tube, (Feb 2014 – ?).
- (August 14, 2014) Expecting her 5th child with her husband Dennis Troper due later this year.
- Has 4 children with her husband Dennis Troper. The oldest one was born in 1999.
|CBS This Morning||2015||TV Series||Herself – CEO, YouTube|
|CBS News Sunday Morning||2015||TV Series documentary||Herself – CEO, YouTube|
|Today||2014||TV Series||Herself – Guest|