They have the most money, they own the fanciest cars and houses and everything about them seems posh and luxurious. However, there are a lot of things that hide behind closed doors, especially the hard work that unknown had to put in order to achieve this level of success and recognition. A famous United States of America TV chef, Chef, Author, Restaurateur, Presenter, Television producer, Entrepreneur, Drummer, Actor, Voice Actor, graduated Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School, Johnson & Wales University. Born in unknown on a very special day unknown unknown has a family of unknown unknown Meril Lovelace Lagasse, Jessica Lagasse, Jillian Lagasse, Emeril John Lagasse IV Alden Lovelace (m. 2000), Tari Hohn (m. 1989–1996), Elizabeth Kief (m. 1978–1986). Dividing personal time and that which should be allocated to business is nonetheless challenging but unknown still manages to maintain success on a global scale. The net worth of this person is estimated to be a huge $50 Million.
Read more about Emeril Lagasse Biography
Emeril Lagasse was a teenager he worked in the bakery, when he realized that he liked cooking and that he had talent for it. After graduating from Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School with culinary subjects, Lagasse started to work as an executive chef at Dunfey’s Hyannis Resort, and then as an executive chef in Commander’s Palace tutored by Richard Brennan, Sr., and so gained a lot of experience and acclaim. In 1990 he decided to open his own restaurant, which also became successful very quickly, and was even named as the Restaurant of the Year within a few mnths. The success of his restaurant not only encouraged Emeril to open more restaurants but also added a lot to his net worth. Now he has 13 restaurants in such cities as New Orleans, Las Vegas and Charlotte among others.
As it was mentioned before, Emeril is not only a professional chef, restaurateur but he also appears on television shows. Lagasse’s first appearance on television was in Great Chefs, and finally had his own show, entitled “The Essence of Emeril”, and after that another show named “Emeril Live”. Both these shows had great success and made Emeril even more popular and of course had an impact on Lagasse’s net worth. Other shows that Lagasse has appeared in include “Cooking With Master Chefs”, “From Emeril’s Kitchen”, “Emeril Green”, “Top Chef”, “Jon & Kate Plus 8”, “Iron Chef America” and “Treme”.All have added to his net worth.
What is more, Lagasses has written many cooking books. Some of them include “Emeril’s There’s a Chef in My Soup!: Recipes for the Kid in Everyone”, “Emeril’s Potluck: Comfort Food with a Kicked-Up Attitude”, “Emeril at the Grill: A Grilling Book for all Seasons”, “Farm to Fork Cooking Local, Cooking Fresh” among many others. These books had great success and positively effected the growth of Emeril Lagasse’s net worth.
Emeril was also the voice of Marlon the Gator in “The Princess and the Frog”, directed by Ron Clements and John Musker.
In his personal life, Emeril has married three times, firstly to Elizabeth Kief (1978–86) and they have two children. then to Tari Hohn (1989–96), and since 2000 has been married to Alden Lovelace with whom he also has two children. Aside from his profession, Lagasse also does some charity works, and even has his own foundation, which helps children. He also was a part of a commercial, which wanted people to pay attention to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Net Worth: $50 Million
- Date Of Birth: October 15, 1959
- Place Of Birth: Fall River, Massachusetts, United States
- Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
- Profession: TV chef, Chef, Author, Restaurateur, Presenter, Television producer, Entrepreneur, Drummer, Actor, Voice Actor
- Education: Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School, Johnson & Wales University
- Nationality: United States of America
- Spouse: Alden Lovelace (m. 2000), Tari Hohn (m. 1989–1996), Elizabeth Kief (m. 1978–1986)
- Children: Meril Lovelace Lagasse, Jessica Lagasse, Jillian Lagasse, Emeril John Lagasse IV
- Nicknames: Emeril John Lagasse III , Emeril John Lagasse , Chef Emeril , The Bam Bam Man
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Emeril
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/emeril
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/emeril
- Awards: Lifetime Achievement Award (2009, 2014), Culinary Hall of Fame, Taste Hall of Fame (2013), Humanitarian of the Year, James Beard Foundation Award (2013)
- Nominations: Chef of the Year(GQ magazine, 1998), Most Intriguing People of the Year(People magazine, 1998), Executive of the Year( Restaurants & Institutions magazine, 2004)
- Movies: “The Princess and the Frog” (2009)
- TV Shows: “Essence of Emeril”, “Emeril Live”,”Cooking With Master Chefs”, “From Emeril’s Kitchen”, “Emeril Green”, “Top Chef”, “Jon & Kate Plus 8”, “Iron Chef America”, “Treme”