They have the most money, they own the fanciest cars and houses and everything about them seems posh and luxurious. However, there are a lot of things that hide behind closed doors, especially the hard work that Jim Toth had to put in order to achieve this level of success and recognition. A famous American Talent agent, Creative Artist Agency representer, graduated Aliquippa Jr./Sr. High School in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, Loyola Marymount University. Born in unknown on a very special day unknown Jim Toth has a family of unknown unknown Tennessee James Toth Reese Witherspoon (m. 2011). Dividing personal time and that which should be allocated to business is nonetheless challenging but Jim Toth still manages to maintain success on a global scale. The net worth of this person is estimated to be a huge $4 Million.
Read more about Jim Toth Biography
Toth attended Aliquippa Jr./Sr. High School in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania. He later moved to Los Angeles to enroll in Loyola Marymount University located in the Westchester community of Westside LA, from where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science. While at college, he was a member of LMU’s 80-year-old service organization called the Crimson Circle.
After his graduation, Toth worked as a financial consultant for a while and then pursued a career in the entertainment business. In 1995 he began working at the Creative Artist Agency in Los Angeles; founded in 1975, CAA has become the world’s leading talent and sports agency, managing a prestigious A-list clients such as Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Steven Spielberg, Meryl Streep, George Clooney, Sharon Stone and many other celebrities. Its offices are located in Los Angeles, where Toth works, and in New York, London, Nashville and Beijing. Toth began working in the agency’s mailroom, making deliveries and running errands. His position advanced over the years and in 2005 he was promoted from trainee to agent in CAA’s New Media Division. In 2010 he became the new co-head of CAA’s motion picture talent department, along with his colleague Joel Lubin, replacing Tracy Brennan and Jimmy Darmody. His net worth was growing.
As a CAA agent, Toth has made it big and has collaborated with a number of the world’s most famous actors and actresses, advising them on their career development. He has worked with and represented stars such as Robert Downey Jr, Tobey Maguire, Scarlett Johansson, Amber Heard, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Rachel Bilson, Hilary Swank and Kat Dennings. His collaboration with actor Matthew McConaughey led Toth to receive ‘very special thanks’ in the the 2013 film “Dallas Buyers Club”. He was also thanked in the 2012 movie “The Iceman”. The agent has worked with marketing clients such as Coca-Cola too. His wife has also been a CAA client, however, Toth doesn’t represent her. Toth’s involvement in the entertainment industry through his job has enabled him to establish a considerable net worth.
Aside from his career as a talent agent, Toth has also done some acting – in 2004 he appeared in two episodes of the popular television series “According to Jim”, as a golfer.
When it comes to his personal life, Toth, earlier reputed as an ‘avid dater’ and a ‘ladies man’, married Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon; they have one son together, while Witherspoon has two children from her previous marriage to actor Ryan Phillippe.
The couple made headlines in 2013 for being involved in a DUI incident in Atlanta. Reportedly, police pulled them over as Toth was driving erratically, and reached 1.39 on the sobriety test which resulted in DUI charge. The couple was released from jail shortly after their arrests.
- Full Name: Jim Toth
- Net Worth: $4 Million
- Date Of Birth: January 1, 1970
- Place Of Birth: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Height: 1.85 m
- Profession: Talent agent, Creative Artist Agency representer
- Education: Aliquippa Jr./Sr. High School in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, Loyola Marymount University
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Reese Witherspoon (m. 2011)
- Children: Tennessee James Toth
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/public/Jim-Toth
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jimtothsports
- IMDB: www.imdb.com/name/nm1853191
- Movies: “According to Jim” (2001)
- On September 27, 2012 his wife Reese Witherspoon gave birth to their first child, a boy named Tennessee James Toth. This is Reese’s third child.
- Loyola Marymount University graduate.
- Stepfather of Ava Phillippe and Deacon Phillippe.
- Promoted in September 2010 as one of the two heads of motion picture talent at Creative Artists Agency (CAA) .
- Clients include actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Matthew McConaughey.
- Engaged to Reese Witherspoon [December 28, 2010].
- He is the head of motion picture talent at Creative Artists Agency (CAA) in Los Angeles.
- Boyfriend of Reese Witherspoon [March 22, 2010].
|According to Jim
|Free State of Jones
|Dallas Buyers Club
||very special thanks