They have the most money, they own the fanciest cars and houses and everything about them seems posh and luxurious. However, there are a lot of things that hide behind closed doors, especially the hard work that Juanita Vanoy had to put in order to achieve this level of success and recognition. A famous American Michael Jordan’s ex-wife, CEO, Co-founder for Jordan Endowment Fund, Former model, graduated unknown. Born in unknown on a very special day unknown Juanita Vanoy has a family of unknown unknown Jeffrey Michael Jordan, Marcus Jordan, Jasmine Mickael Jordan Michael Jordan (m. 1989–2006). Dividing personal time and that which should be allocated to business is nonetheless challenging but Juanita Vanoy still manages to maintain success on a global scale. The net worth of this person is estimated to be a huge $170 Million.
Read more about Juanita Vanoy Biography
To begin with, the girl was raised in Chicago. She grew up in a big family, in which six children (all girls) were raised. There is no information about Juanita’s education.
Concerning her professional career, it is known that she worked as a model, then became a loans officer, before serving as a secretary for the American Bar Association. In addition to this, she tried her luck in the real estate business.
However, in the personal life of Juanita, she met the star basketball player Michael Jordan in 1984, and three years later the two got engaged. Even though the engagement was apparently broken a time or two, Michael and Juanita married in 1989. They subsequently have three children, although meantime the two were supposedly set to divorce several times, but in trying to save their family they continued to reconcile. Inevitably perhaps, they finally parted ways in 2006. As it was previously mentioned, Juanita received $168 million as a divorce settlement. Her former husband, Michael has married for the second time, yet Juanita is still single, and actually shies away from publicity.
Still, the couple were noted philanthropists – Juanita and Michael were the co-founders of the Michael and Juanita Jordan Endowment Fund, and Juanita served as chairman of the fund, which supports a variety of causes, often targeted at disadvantaged youth.
- Full Name: Juanita Vanoy
- Net Worth: $170 Million
- Date Of Birth: June 13, 1959
- Place Of Birth: Chicago, Illinois USA
- Profession: Michael Jordan’s ex-wife, CEO, Co-founder for Jordan Endowment Fund, Former model
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Michael Jordan (m. 1989–2006)
- Children: Jeffrey Michael Jordan, Marcus Jordan, Jasmine Mickael Jordan
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/therealjuanitaj?lang=en
- IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1734389
- TV Shows: ESPN SportsCentury (TV Series documentary, 2000), E! True Hollywood Story (2006)
- Gave birth to her third child at age 33, a daughter Jasmine Mickael Jordan on December 7, 1992. Child’s father is her ex-husband, Michael Jordan.
- Gave birth to her second child at age 31, a son Marcus James Jordan on December 24, 1990. Child’s father is her ex-husband, Michael Jordan.
- Gave birth to her first child at age 29, a son Jeffrey Michael Jordan on November 11, 1988. Child’s father is her boyfriend [now ex-husband], Michael Jordan.
||TV Series documentary
|E! True Hollywood Story
||TV Series documentary