Kimora Lee Simmons Net Worth
We sure love our actresses. Kimora Lee Simmons is no exception. As an Fashion designer, Model, Entrepreneur, Actor, Television producer from St. Louis. Born on May 4, 1975 into the family of Vernon Whitlock Jr., Joanne Perkins, Vernon Whitlock Jr., Joanne Perkins, Vernon Whitlock Jr., Joanne Perkins, Kimora Lee Simmons, Russell Simmons, Kimora Lee Simmons, Russell Simmons Aoki Lee Simmons, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, Wolfe Lee Leissner, Ming Lee Simmons, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, Wolfe Lee Leissner, this United States of America woman is famous for her many roles on large and small movies as well as TV. Standing at 6 ft (1.83 m), Kimora Lee Simmons studied and graduated from Lutheran High School North, Lutheran High School North, Lutheran High School North. The actress’ family is comprised of her spouse Tim Leissner, Russell Simmons, Tim Leissner, Russell Simmons, Tim Leissner, Russell Simmons, kids Aoki Lee Simmons, Ming Lee Simmons, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, Wolfe Lee Leissner, Aoki Lee Simmons, Ming Lee Simmons, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, Wolfe Lee Leissner, Aoki Lee Simmons, Ming Lee Simmons, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, Wolfe Lee Leissner. As most of famous actresses, Kimora Lee Simmons has amassed a large net worth with a lot of money under her name. Successful box office hits and terrific performances on the small and large screen have earned this woman tons of accolades and recognition across the board. So, what about numbers? Her net worth is calculated to be $50 Million.
Read more about Kimora Lee Simmons Biography
Kimora Lee Perkins was born on May 4, 1975, and her home is St. Louis, located in Missouri, United States. Her mother is Japanese, while her father’s work was associated with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. However, her father spent three terms in the prison while K. Lee Simmons was studying at school. Kimora attended Lutheran North School and after graduation started her career which led to Simmons’s net worth increasing quickly. Kimora was not a popular girl during her school years, but thanks to the help of her mother managed to believe in herself.
Kimora’s modeling career actually started when she was only 14 years – she had an opportunity to work with Karl Lagerfeld – German photographer and artist, director of Chanel fashion house. As an actress, Kimora made her debut in 1993, appearing in “For Love or Money” directed by Barry Sonnenfeld. Although she did not have a main role, Kimora gained the experience she needed so much to continue earning net worth. After her debut Simmons’s net worth did not increase greatly, moreover, no one even thought about her as an actress, and later, when she appeared in background roles of several more movies, she did not manage to show her talent.
Then in year 2006 the situation changed – the drama action movie entitled “Waist Deep” was released, and there Lee Simmons starred together with Meagan Good, Tyrese Gibson and Larenz Tate. As the movie was directed by the famous Vondie Curtis-Hall, it surely gained popularity and the net worth established by such a great actress as Kimora Lee also started to increase.
Later she also appeared in the reality show “Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane” aired on Style Network. Later one more spin off of the show was released and entitled “Kimora: House of Fab”.
Talking about the personal life of Kimora Lee Simmons, she was the wife of Russell Simmons – American business magnate. However, the couple separated in 2006, but from that relationship Kimora has two daughters – Aki Lee Simmons, who was born in year 2002, and Mine Lee Simmons, born in year 2000. After the divorce, Kimora was not alone for a long time – she started to date model and actor Djimon Hounsou, and Lee Simmons gave birth to another child – a boy Kenzo Lee Hounsou.
Now you know almost everything about Kimora’s net worth, and can better understand how rich Kimora Lee Simmons is.
- Full Name: Kimora Lee Simmons
- Net Worth: $50 Million
- Date Of Birth: May 4, 1975
- Place Of Birth: St. Louis
- Height: 6 ft (1.83 m)
- Profession: Fashion designer, Model, Entrepreneur, Actor, Television producer
- Education: Lutheran High School North, Lutheran High School North, Lutheran High School North
- Nationality: United States of America
- Spouse: Tim Leissner, Russell Simmons, Tim Leissner, Russell Simmons, Tim Leissner, Russell Simmons
- Children: Aoki Lee Simmons, Ming Lee Simmons, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, Wolfe Lee Leissner, Aoki Lee Simmons, Ming Lee Simmons, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, Wolfe Lee Leissner, Aoki Lee Simmons, Ming Lee Simmons, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, Wolfe Lee Leissner
- Parents: Vernon Whitlock Jr., Joanne Perkins, Vernon Whitlock Jr., Joanne Perkins, Vernon Whitlock Jr., Joanne Perkins, Kimora Lee Simmons, Russell Simmons, Kimora Lee Simmons, Russell Simmons
- Siblings: Aoki Lee Simmons, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, Wolfe Lee Leissner, Ming Lee Simmons, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, Wolfe Lee Leissner
- Partner: Djimon Hounsou, Djimon Hounsou, Djimon Hounsou
- Nicknames: Kimora Lee Perkins , Kimora Simmons , Kimora , Kimora Lee , Kiimora Lee Simmons
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/officialkimoraleesimmons
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialKimora
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kimoraleesimmons
- IMDB: www.imdb.com/name/nm0454042
- Movies: Waist Deep, Rebound, Beauty Shop, Waist Deep, Rebound, Beauty Shop, Waist Deep, Rebound, Beauty Shop
- TV Shows: America’s Next Top Model, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane, Life & Style, America’s Next Top Model, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane, Life & Style, America’s Next Top Model, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane, Life & Style
- Gave birth to her 4th child at age 39, a son named Wolfe Lee Leissner in April 2015. Child’s father is her 2nd husband, Tim Leissner.
- Gave birth to her 3rd child at age 34, a son named Kenzo Lee Hounsou on May 30, 2009. Child’s father is her now ex-boyfriend, Djimon Hounsou.
- Was in a relationship with Djimon Hounsou from 2007 to 2012. They have a son together.
- Has her own Reality TV Show called Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane (2007) on The E! Channel and Style Network. [October 2007]
- Creative Director of Baby Phat Clothing [March 2002]
- Creative Director of Baby Phat Clothing. [March 2002]
- Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 27, a daughter named Aoki Lee Simmons on August 16, 2002. Child’s father is her now ex-1st husband, Russell Simmons.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 24, a daughter named Ming Lee Simmons on January 21, 2000. Child’s father is her now ex-1st husband, Russell Simmons.
- Attended Lutheran High School North in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Tyra Banks is the godmother of her daughter Ming Lee
- She has an annual income of £ 9,400,000.
- Janice Dickinson wrote of a rivalry between herself and Kimora when they both were on America’s Next Top Model (2003) in her book, “Everything about Me is Fake and I’m Perfect”. Dickinson admits that she criticized Kimora’s fake hair and nails, but says that she would have been much nicer if Kimora had shown up on time for filming.
- Although she is friends with model Devon Aoki and hired her for a Baby Phat ad campaign, she denies that her daughter Aoki is named after the model.
- She bought much of the artwork and furniture from Gianni Versace’s estate after his murder.
- Once Karl Lagerfeld had transformed her into one of the world’s top fashion models, he resented her attitude and called her a “$5,000-tote-bag- wearing monster.”
- She and Karl Lagerfeld’s three other fashion models Bernadette Jurkowski, Shoshanna Fitzgerald and Olga Sobolewska were dubbed “the four Karlettes”.
- At thirteen, she had an exclusive contract modeling for Coco Chanel.
- Russell Simmons, whom she later married, sent bouquets of flowers to her agency to woo her. The bouquets were so large and heavy that they required two men to move them.
- Daughter of Vernon Whitlock Jr., who is black, and his wife, Joanne Perkins, who is half Korean, half Japanese.
- At fifteen, before she had her driver’s license, she bought herself a secondhand BMW drop-top. She got into a car accident and had to have 40 stitches in her face.
- Growing up in St. Louis, Missouri, other children called her “Chinky giraffe” because of her height and Asian ethnic ancestry.
- Her mother, Kyoko Perkins, is a former Social Security Administrator.
- Cites Red Lobster Restaurants the favorite eatery of her childhood.
- Is a client of nutritionist-to-the-stars, Oz Garcia.
- Kimora is half African-American, one quarter Korean and one quarter Japanese. Father Vernon Whitlock Jr is African-American and mother Joanne Kyoko Perkins is half Korean, half Japanese.
- Ex-daughter-in-law of Daniel Simmons; ex-sister-in-law of Joseph Simmons and Daniel J. Simmons.
- Best friend (who also served as maid of honor at Kimora’s wedding) is model/actress Tyra Banks.
|Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane||TV Series executive producer – 10 episodes, 2008 – 2010 producer – 4 episodes, 2007|
|Rich Gang: Tapout||2013||Short|
|Waist Deep||2006||Fencing House Lady|
|Rebound||2005||Female Reporter #1|
|For Your Love||2001||TV Series||Shamira|
|The Big Tease||1999||Dick Miyake’s Hair Model (as Kimora Lee)|
|One World Music Beat||1998||TV Series||Host (as Kimora Lee)|
|For Love or Money||1993||Model (as Kimora)|
|Unzipped||1995||Documentary very special thanks – as Kimora Lee|
|Def Jam Fight for NY||2004||Video Game||Herself (voice, as Kimora Lee)|
|35th NAACP Image Awards||2004||TV Special||Herself|
|Vibe Awards||2003||TV Special||Herself|
|30th NAACP Image Awards||1999||TV Special||Herself|
|1998 MTV Movie Awards||1998||TV Special||Herself|
|Catwalk||1995||Documentary||Herself (as Kimora Lee)|
|Fashion News Live||2005-2013||TV Series||Herself|
|Larry King Now||2012||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Fashion Police||2011-2012||TV Series||Herself – Guest Host / Herself – Guest|
|The Nate Berkus Show||2011||TV Series||Herself – Designer|
|The Mo’Nique Show||2011||TV Series||Herself|
|Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane||2007-2011||TV Series||Herself|
|The Talk||2011||TV Series||Herself|
|RTL Boulevard||2010||TV Series||Herself|
|Talk Stoop with Cat Greenleaf||2010||TV Series||Herself|
|The Bonnie Hunt Show||2010||TV Series||Herself|
|Entertainment Tonight||2007-2010||TV Series||Herself|
|Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief||2010||TV Movie documentary||Herself (as Kimora Lee)|
|Shooting Star(s): The Rise of Hip Hop Photographer Johnny Nunez||2009||Documentary||Herself (as Kimora Lee)|
|MTV Video Music Awards 2009||2009||TV Special||Herself (as Kimora Lee)|
|Life on the Road with Mr. and Mrs. Brown||2009||Documentary||Herself|
|Larry King Live||2008||TV Series||Herself|
|E! True Hollywood Story||2008||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|What Perez Sez||2008||TV Series||Herself|
|E! Live from the Red Carpet||2007-2008||TV Series||Herself – Fashion Expert|
|America’s Next Top Model||2003-2008||TV Series||Herself – Judge|
|Rachael Ray||2007||TV Series||Herself|
|Fashion Rocks||2007||TV Movie||Herself|
|TV One on One||2006||TV Series||Herself|
|Behind the Label||2006||TV Series||Herself|
|Fashion Rocks||2006||TV Movie||Herself|
|The Tyra Banks Show||2006||TV Series||Herself|
|Legends Ball||2006||TV Movie documentary||Herself|
|In the Cutz||2006||TV Series|
|The 20th Annual Soul Train Music Awards||2006||TV Special||Herself|
|20/20||2005||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|The Fabulous Life of||2005||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|Fashion Week Diaries||2005||TV Movie documentary||Herself (as Kimora Lee)|
|The 19th Annual Soul Train Music Awards||2005||TV Special||Herself|
|Life & Style||2004||TV Series||Herself – Host|
|E! True Hollywood Story||2006||TV Series documentary||Herself|