Naomi Campbell Net Worth
What is the estimated net worth of the actress Naomi Campbell? She is a person both men and women like and cherish. It is people like she who make us look up to Hollywood and other movie stars. We will talk about her net worth, but first, a little bit more about the actress herself. She is an British born in Streatham, United Kingdom on the May 22, 1970. Finding her talents at quite a young age, she studied and later graduated from Barbara Speake Stage School, Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts. Over a period of time she was selected to appear in many movies and TV shows. Popular in her home country and across the globe, Naomi Campbell stands at 5 ft 9 in (1.77 m). unknown and unknown make up her family. Since we know that Hollywood actors earn six, seven or even eight figure sums, Naomi Campbell is no exception, having an estimated net worth of $48 Million.
Read more about Naomi Campbell Biography
When her mother, Valerie Morris, was pregnant with Naomi, her father abandoned her. Her mother was a modern dancer and worked in Rome where both of them lived, and later Naomi lived in London with relatives while her mother travelled across the Europe. At the age of ten she entered the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts where she was accepted into the ballet class. She was discovered by Beth Boldt from ‘Synchro’ modeling agency in 1986 and soon Campbell’s net worth increased significantly.
Within a few years of the beginning of her career, Noami became a very popular model. Being in demand, she worked with such first class designers as Isaac Mizrahi and Gianni Versace, and photographers including Bruce Weber and Peter Lindbergh, and these celebrities are who made Naomi Campbell both very famous, and assisted her net worth to rise sharply. During her early career in particular, she encountered racial discrimination, but successfully fought against it in the best way by, for example, being the first black skinned model on the covers of British, French and American ‘Vogue’ magazine. Despite this, her salary was never equal to Naomi’s white skinned colleagues though she expressed her dissatisfaction publicly. Regardless, during her modelling career she has always been in the elite group of supermodels. All these events did no harm to her net worth.
Aside from modelling, in 1994 Naomi released her music album called ‘Baby Woman’ produced by Gavin Friday, Tim Simenon, Justin Strauss and Bruce Roberts, but it was not very popular in either the UK or in the USA, however it was very well received in Japan. In 1998, it was reported that Naomi had ended her career as a model by American weekly magazine ‘Time’. However, Campbell is still in demand, and increased her net worth by releasing a few signature fragrances.
Campbell took part in the closing ceremony of the 2012 Olympic Games, where Naomi and other famous models were presenting British fashion. In 2013 Campbell added to her net worth by appearing as a coach in the modeling television series ‘The Face’ broadcast in UK, United States and Australia.
In her personal life, Naomi is still notionally single, however, she has dated famous boxer Mike Tyson, actor Robert De Niro, U2 bassist Adam Clayton, dancer Joaquín Cortés, Formula One racing head Flavio Briatore, businessmen Badr Jafar and Vladislav Doronin. Naomi is a generous donator to charities, and was awarded by Mayor Cesar Maia, Honorary Patronage of Trinity College’s University Philosophical Society and British ‘Elle’ for her philanthropy.
- Full Name: Naomi Campbell
- Net Worth: $48 Million
- Date Of Birth: May 22, 1970
- Place Of Birth: Streatham, United Kingdom
- Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
- Weight: 128 pounds
- Profession: Singer, Model, Supermodel, Fashion Model, Actress, Fashion designer, Writer, Television producer
- Education: Barbara Speake Stage School, Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts
- Nationality: British
- Parents: Valerie Morris
- Siblings: Richard Blackwood, Pierre Blackwood
- Nicknames: Campbell, Naomi , Black Panther
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NaomiCampbell
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/naomicampbell
- Google+: http://plus.google.com/+NaomiCampbell
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/iamnaomicampbell
- IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001984
- Allmusic: www.allmusic.com/artist/naomi-campbell-mn0000858043
- Awards: “Outstanding Contribution” award from British Elle (2010), Honorary Patronage of Trinity College’s University Philosophical Society (2009),named an ambassador of Rio de Janeiro(2007), Goodwill ambassador for the White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood (2009)
- Albums: “Baby Woman” (1994), “Led By My Heart” (EP, 2015)
- Movies: “Catwalk” (1995), “Models: The Film” (1991), “The Face”, “Cool as Ice” (1991), “Trippin” (1999), “The Call” (2006), “Drone Bomb Me” (2016), “Empire” (2015), “American Horror Story: Hotel” (2015),
- TV Shows: “FashionKingdom (Naomi Conquers Africa)” (1998), “The Jonathan Ross Show” (2013), “New York Undercover” (1995), The Richard Blackwood Show (2000), Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (2002, 2003, 2005), “The Face UK” (2013), “The Graham Norton Show” (2014)
- When I started out modeling, there weren’t casting directors and there weren’t stylists, so you just dealt directly with the designer. We were all much closer back then.
- I love England, especially the food. There’s nothing I like more than a lovely bowl of pasta.
- I don’t think I was born beautiful. I just think I was born me.
- I look at [modeling] as something I’m doing for black people in general.
- I never diet. I smoke. I drink now and then. I never work out. I work very hard, and I am worth every cent.”-December 1999 issue of Playboy
- “I just did not have time to sit down and write a book.” – When questioned about her use of a ghost writer for her novel “Swan” (1996). Campbell admitted that she wrote almost none of the book.
- Appeared with Michael Jackson in his erotic music video “In the Closet” (from album “Dangerous”) as directed by Herb Ritts. 
- Appeared with supermodel friends Linda Evangelista, Tatjana Patitz, Christy Turlington and Cindy Crawford in George Michael’s music video “Freedom 90” as directed by David Fincher and photographed by Jeff Cronenweth.
- Supermodel Naomi Campbell appeared at a war crimes court in the Hague Thursday August 5, 2010 to give testimony about a so-called “blood diamond” given by the former Liberian president Charles Taylor. 
- Went to Brazil to shoot a commercial for Vivo, the country’s major cell phone company. [May 2004]
- A guest at Simon Cowell’s 50th birthday party.
- Is of Afro-Asian descent.
- First black female model on the cover of British Elle.
- Made her debut as a recording artist with “Baby Woman”. Her song “La, La, La Love Song” (with Japanese singer Toshi) reached #1 in Japan.
- Appeared on the cover of Vogue magazine (The Biggest Fashion Issue). [September 1989]
- Appeared in a Mario Testino photo shoot for Vanity Fair magazine alongside supermodels Christy Turlington, Claudia Schiffer, Linda Evangelista, Cindy Crawford and Stephanie Seymour. The pictorial covered pages 182 through 193. [September 2008]
- Because of her staunch friendship with supermodels Christy Turlington and Linda Evangelista, the media have dubbed them “The Trinity”.
- One of only two people to ever receive the Editor’s copy of the FTC Publications International Model’s Guide. The other was Tyra Banks.
- Shown on a 75 eurocent postage stamp issued by the Austrian Post Office on May 20, 2006.
- After pleading guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her employee Ana Scolavino, she was sentenced to five days community service and ordered to attend two days of anger arrangement course by a New York court on 16 January 2007. Two months later, she mopped floors in New York’s Department for Sanitation.
- Daughter of Valerie Campbell, a Jamaican dancer, and an unnamed man, who is a mixed-race man of part-Chinese ancestry (according to her mother).
- June 1992: At the personal request of Sting, she participated in the “Rhythm Of Life Fashion Charity Gala” at London’s Grosvenor Hotel, to raise money for the Rainforest Foundation alongside the world’s top models including Kylie Minogue, Yasmin Le Bon and Claudia Schiffer.
- (Late August 2005) Sprained her ankle, but recovered soon
- Was among the guests at Usher Raymond’s 26th birthday party.
- Appears in photographs taken for Madonna’s coffee-table book “Sex.”
- Appeared on The Tyra Banks Show (2005) to end her rivalry with host and fellow black model Tyra Banks.
- Along with Nicole Richie, Beyoncé Knowles, Veronica Webb, Kelly Osbourne, Angie Everhart, Alexandra Richards, Irina Pantaeva, Marisa Miller, Wyclef Jean, Rachel Hunter, and Janice Dickinson, she participated in the “Fashion for Relief” show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale were among the celebrities who attended.
- Was ranked #4 in Channel 5’s “World’s greatest supermodel”.
- Has been photographed by noted fashion photographers Steven Meisel, Helmut Newton, and Seb Janiak.
- Was once the step-sister of Richard Blackwood.
- Has written a book titled “Swan”. It is about a supermodel and is Miss Campbell’s first novel. (1994)
- Attended the renowned Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London
- Was engaged to the legendary group U2’s Bassist Adam Clayton in the 1990s.
- Was in Quest for Fire (1981) at age 9.
- Has a successful line of perfumes and colognes
- Has the letters F.B. tattooed on her arm.
- Pleaded guilty to 1998 assault charges [February 2000]
- Has a scar on her nose.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world. 
- She, along with Elle Macpherson and Claudia Schiffer, opened the “Fashion Cafe” in New York.
- First black female model on the cover of French Vogue, British Vogue, and Time Magazine.
- Studied at the London Academy For Performing Arts. Discovered at age 15.
|The Face||2013-2014||TV Series executive producer – 17 episodes|
|The Face Australia||2014||TV Series executive producer – 8 episodes|
|The Face||2014||TV Series executive producer|
|The Face||2013||TV Series executive producer – 16 episodes|
|Empire||2015-2016||TV Series||Camilla Marks|
|Zoolander 2||2016||Naomi Campbell|
|American Horror Story||2015||TV Series||Claudia Bankson|
|Karma, Confessions and Holi||2009||Jennifer|
|The Call||2006/I||Short||Dark Angel – The Evil|
|Fat Slags||2004||Sales Assistant|
|Cirque du Soleil: Solstrom||2003||TV Series||Model|
|Fastlane||2003||TV Series||Lena Savage|
|Prisoner of Love||1999||Tracy|
|An Alan Smithee Film: Burn Hollywood Burn||1997||Attendant #2|
|Invasion of Privacy||1996||Cindy Carmichael|
|Girl 6||1996||Girl #75|
|New York Undercover||1995||TV Series||Simone|
|To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar||1995||Girl|
|The Night We Never Met||1993||French Cheese Shopper|
|Cool as Ice||1991||Singer at First Club|
|The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air||1990||TV Series||Helen|
|The Cosby Show||1988||TV Series||Julia|
|The Chiffy Kids||1978||TV Series||Snow White|
|Empire||2015||TV Series performer – 1 episode|
|La imagen de tu vida||2006||TV Series performer – 1 episode|
|Behind the Music||1999||TV Series documentary performer – 1 episode|
|Cool as Ice||1991||performer: “Cool as Ice Everybody Get Loose”|
|Alone: The Only Thing to Fear Is Yourself||2016||grateful acknowledgment|
|The Diving Bell and the Butterfly||2007||special thanks|
|Unzipped||1995||Documentary very special thanks|
|Untitled Carlyle Documentary||2017||Documentary post-production||Herself|
|House of Z||2016||Documentary post-production||Herself|
|Coked Up!||2016||Documentary post-production||Herself|
|Peter Marino: Beauty and Power||Documentary post-production|
|Franca: Chaos and Creation||2016||Documentary||Herself|
|Weird Celebrity Journeys with Bearsac in London||2016||TV Mini-Series||Herself|
|Programa do Jô||2008-2016||TV Series||Herself|
|The Wendy Williams Show||2014-2016||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Guest|
|The View||2014-2016||TV Series||Herself – Guest / Herself|
|Today||2015-2016||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Today at Wimbledon||2015||TV Series||Herself – Spectator|
|Wimbledon||2015||TV Series||Herself – Spectator|
|CNBC Meets||2011-2015||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|Le grand journal de Canal+||2005-2015||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|Red Nose Day||2015||TV Special||Herself|
|The Late Late Show with James Corden||2015||TV Series||Herself – Model|
|Rachael Ray||2015||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|The Meredith Vieira Show||2015||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Entertainment Tonight||2015||TV Series||Herself|
|The Talk||2015||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Annabel’s: A String of Naked Lightbulbs||2014||Documentary||Herself|
|Fashion News Live||2013-2014||TV Series||Herself|
|Pop Models||2014||TV Movie documentary||Herself|
|Fashion Rocks||2014||TV Special||Herself|
|Arqiva British Academy Television Awards||2014||TV Special||Herself – Presenter|
|The Face||2013-2014||TV Series||Herself – Coach|
|The Face Australia||2014||TV Series||Herself – Mentor / Herself – Coach|
|The Face||2014||TV Series||Herself – Mentor|
|Late Night with Seth Meyers||2014||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|The Graham Norton Show||2014||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|National Television Awards||2014||TV Special||Herself – Presenter|
|The Face||2013||TV Series||Herself – Mentor|
|The Jonathan Ross Show||2013||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|The ’80s: The Decade That Made Us||2013||TV Mini-Series documentary||Herself|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||1997-2013||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Watch What Happens: Live||2013||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Late Night with Jimmy Fallon||2013||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Fashion Police||2012||TV Series||Herself|
|Bettie Page Reveals All||2012||Documentary||Herself – Model|
|London 2012 Olympic Closing Ceremony: A Symphony of British Music||2012||TV Movie||Herself|
|Herb Ritts ‘LA Style’||2012||Documentary short||Herself|
|2011 Soul Train Awards||2011||TV Special||Herself|
|Wetten, dass..?||1994-2011||TV Series||Herself|
|Por el camino||2010||Herself|
|The Rachel Zoe Project||2010||TV Series documentary||Herself – Guest|
|Double Exposure||2010||TV Series||Herself|
|The Oprah Winfrey Show||2010||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Rose, c’est Paris||2010||TV Movie||Herself|
|Live from Studio Five||2010||TV Series||Herself|
|Breakfast||2010||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Pride of Britain Awards 2009||2009||TV Special||Herself|
|Madonna: Celebration – The Video Collection||2009||Video||Herself (segment “Erotica”)|
|Ugly Betty||2008||TV Series||Herself|
|Ebony Fashion Fair: 50 Years of Style||2008||TV Movie||Herself|
|Caiga quien caiga||2007||TV Series||Herself|
|You Can’t Fire Me, I’m Famous||2007||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|Live Earth||2007||TV Special documentary||Herself|
|Marc Jacobs & Louis Vuitton||2007||TV Movie documentary||Herself|
|Happy Birthday Elton! From Madison Square Garden, New York||2007||TV Movie||Herself|
|13 heures le journal||2007||TV Series||Herself|
|38th NAACP Image Awards||2007||TV Special||Herself|
|The Tyra Banks Show||2005-2006||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Legends Ball||2006||TV Movie documentary||Herself|
|Celebrity Cooking Showdown||2006||TV Mini-Series||Herself|
|The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show||2005||TV Movie documentary||Herself – Model|
|Corazón de…||2005||TV Series||Herself|
|The Cut||2005||TV Series||Herself|
|Culture Club: Greatest Hits||2005||Video documentary||Tap Dancer – Video ‘I’ll Tumble 4 Ya’|
|Out of Africa: Heroes and Icons||2005||TV Movie documentary||Herself|
|Before, During and ‘After the Sunset’||2005||Video documentary||Herself|
|The Fabulous Life of||2005||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|Fashion in Focus||2005||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|Rhythm City Volume One: Caught Up||2005||Video||Herself|
|MTV Europe Music Awards 2004||2004||TV Special||Herself – Presenter|
|Parkinson||2004||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Fashion Mix||2004||TV Series|
|The Best of ‘So Graham Norton’||2004||Video||Herself|
|2004 Women’s World Awards||2004||TV Special||Herself|
|The Rise of the Celebrity Class||2004||TV Movie documentary||Herself|
|Tinseltown TV||2004||TV Series||Herself|
|Vibe Awards||2003||TV Special||Herself|
|The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show||2003||TV Movie documentary||Herself – Model|
|MTV Europe Music Awards 2003||2003||TV Special||Herself|
|34th NAACP Image Awards||2003||TV Special||Herself|
|Revealed with Jules Asner||2003||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Elvis Lives||2003||TV Special||Herself|
|U2: The Best of 1990-2000||2002||Video documentary segment “Numb”|
|The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show||2002||TV Movie documentary||Herself – Model|
|Monstrous Bosses and How to Be One||2002||TV Movie||Herself|
|V Graham Norton||2002||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|The 2002 World Music Awards||2002||TV Special||Herself|
|Ali G Indahouse||2002||Herself|
|Intimate Portrait||2001||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|Miss Universe 2001||2001||TV Special documentary||Herself – Host|
|The Richard Blackwood Show||2000-2001||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Guest|
|Tout le monde en parle||2000||TV Series||Herself|
|Esti showder||2000||TV Series||Herself|
|Late Show with David Letterman||1996-2000||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Guest|
|The Orange British Academy Film Awards||2000||TV Special||Herself|
|So Graham Norton||2000||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|SexOrama||1999||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|Ladies & Gentlemen: The Best of George Michael||1999||Video documentary||Herself (“Freedom ’90” video)|
|Ja hi som!||1999||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|The Magic Hour||1998||TV Series||Herself|
|For Your Love||1998||TV Series||Herself|
|Brit Awards 1997||1997||TV Special||Herself – Presenter, Best British Female Award|
|Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit ’97||1997||TV Special||Herself|
|Die Harald Schmidt Show||1997||TV Series||Herself|
|Hoy es posible||1997||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|MTV Video Music Awards 1997||1997||TV Special||Herself|
|Die schönsten Frauen der Welt – Naomi Campbell||1996||TV Movie||Herself|
|Telemaratón 1996||1996||TV Movie||Herself|
|The 68th Annual Academy Awards||1996||TV Special||Herself – Co-Presenter: Best Costume Design|
|E! True Hollywood Story||1996||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|Die schönsten Frauen der Welt – Carla Bruni||1995||TV Movie||Herself|
|Die schönsten Frauen der Welt – Karen Mulder||1995||TV Movie documentary||Herself|
|VH1 Fashion and Music Awards||1995||TV Special||Herself|
|Anyone for Pennis?||1995||TV Movie||Herself|
|Michael Jackson: Video Greatest Hits – HIStory||1995||Video documentary||Herself – Video ‘In the Closet’|
|Nulle part ailleurs||1995||TV Series||Herself|
|Saturday Night Live||1995||TV Series||Herself|
|Absolutely Fabulous||1995||TV Series||Herself|
|Naomi Campbell||1994||TV Movie documentary||Herself|
|Ready to Wear||1994||Herself (uncredited)|
|MTV Europe Music Awards 1994||1994||TV Special||Herself – Presenter|
|Harry Enfield and Chums||1994||TV Series||Herself|
|The Clothes Show||1994||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|MTV Video Music Awards 1994||1994||TV Special||Herself|
|Hi Octane||1994||TV Series||Herself|
|86-60-86||1994||TV Series||Herself (1994)|
|Dangerous: The Short Films||1993||Video||Herself (‘In the Closet’ video)|
|U2: Numb||1993||Video documentary short||Herself (massaging Edge) (video “Numb”) (uncredited)|
|Eurotrash||1993||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|U2: Love Is Blindness||1993||Video documentary short|
|Top Models: Once Upon a Time – The Cinderellas of High Fashion Tell Their Stories||1992||TV Movie documentary||Herself|
|Models: The Film||1991||Video documentary||Herself|
|The 33rd Annual Grammy Awards||1991||TV Special||Herself|
|Good Morning Britain||1986||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Casablancas, l’homme qui aimait les femmes||2016||Documentary||Herself|
|Ok! TV||2015||TV Series||Herself|
|Entertainment Tonight||2015||TV Series||Herself|
|Wogan: The Best Of||2015||TV Series||Herself|
|Empire||2015||TV Series||Camilla Marks|
|The Graham Norton Show||2014||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Vanilla Ice Archive||2012||Documentary|
|20 to 1||2006-2011||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|McQueen and I||2011||TV Movie documentary||Herself|
|Almost Famous IV||2011||TV Movie documentary||Herself|
|NeoMusic Portrait||2010||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||2010||TV Series||Herself|
|50 años de||2010||TV Series||Herself|
|Almost Famous III||2010||TV Movie documentary||Snow White|
|Michael Jackson||2009||TV Movie documentary||Herself|
|Almost Famous II||2009||TV Movie documentary|
|Hugo Rey||2008||TV Movie documentary||Hugo’s guest|
|The O’Reilly Factor||2008||TV Series||Herself|
|1 quart de 3||2008||TV Series||Herself|
|Quelli che… il calcio||2008||TV Series||Herself|
|The Big Fat Quiz of the Year||2007||TV Movie||Herself (uncredited)|
|Queens of Disco||2007||TV Movie documentary||Herself|
|Exclusiv – Das Star-Magazin||2006||TV Series||Herself|
|The Tyra Banks Show||2005-2006||TV Series||Herself|
|Corazón de…||2006||TV Series||Herself|
|101 Biggest Celebrity Oops||2004||TV Special documentary||Herself – #62: Model Pratfalls / Herself – #101: Supermodels: Eat Like Us!|
|Victoria Wood’s Big Fat Documentary||2004||TV Mini-Series documentary||Herself|
|Cleavage||2002||TV Movie documentary||Herself (uncredited)|
|I Love the 1990s||2001||TV Series documentary||Herself|
|The Way They Were||1999||TV Movie|
|Before They Were Famous||1997||TV Series||Herself|
|The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air||1995||TV Series||Helen|
|Top of the Pops 2||1994||TV Series||Herself|