Read more about Pierre Casiraghi Biography
To begin with, he was given the names of his great-grandfather Pierre de Polignac (Pierre of Monaco). Pierre was just 3 years old at the time of the death of his father Stephen, who died in an accident in the offshore world championships in Monte Carlo, so he and his siblings Andrew and Charlotte were raised by their mother. After their mother’s marriage to Prince Ernesto Augusto of Hanover, a half-sister was born, and the family settled in Fontainebleau to be closer to Paris and London. After attending schools in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, he graduated in 2005 from the Bocconi University in Milan, with a major in economics. In addition to French, he speaks fluent Italian and English and some German.
He has lived in Italy and has divided his life between Milan and Rome, so the Italian press especially have devoted a lot of attention to him. During his years of university studies in Milan at the private Bocconi university, he was photographed with numerous models. Since 2008, he has been linked to former Italian model, journalist and television personality Beatrice Borromeo, and Casiraghi and Borromeo married civilly on the 25th July 2015 at the Princes Palace in Monaco at a private ceremony to which only 70 guests were invited. The ceremony was followed by a garden party in Palace gardens and a dance party in the evening at the Hôtel de Paris for 500-700 guests, in conjunction with the annual Gala of the Red Cross. The first weekend in August, the celebration of religious marriage was held in the frame of Lake Maggiore On the 28th February 2017, their first son, Stefano Ercole Carlo Casiraghi, was born. The first name is a tribute to Pierre’s father who died tragically in 1990.
At the beginning of 2012, Pierre Casiraghi was briefly hospitalized for wounds reported during a collusion at a Manhattan nightclub. According to the media, Casiraghi approached the businessman Adam Hock’s table, accompanying Natasha Poly, Anja Rubik and Valentina Zelyaeva. The words exchanged during the evening degenerated into a quarrel in which Casiraghi was involved.
In 2007, Pierre Casiraghi accompanied his mother on a humanitarian tour in Africa, to support disadvantaged people. Together they visited the Democratic Republic of Congo, Niger, Burundi and South Africa. In the middle of 2009, Casiraghi became one of the main promoters of the Monaco based construction company, initiated by his father in 1984, while leaving his uncle Marco at the helm of the company as president. His brother Andrea Casiraghi also works in the company.
Finally, in the less-than-private personal life of Pierre Casiraghi, he is married to Beatrice Borromeo, and they frequently travel on both business and for social events.
- Net Worth: $50 Million
- Date Of Birth: September 5, 1987
- Place Of Birth: La Colle, Monaco
- Height: 1.85 m
- Profession: Businessperson
- Education: Bocconi University, Milan
- Nationality: Monacan
- Spouse: Beatrice Borromeo (m. 2015)
- Children: Stefano Ercole Carlo Casiraghi
- Parents: Caroline, Princess of Hanover, Stefano Casiraghi
- Siblings: Charlotte Casiraghi, Andrea Casiraghi, Princess Alexandra of Hanover, Prince Christian of Hanover
- Nicknames: Пьер Ренье Стефано Казираги , Πρίγκιπας Πιερ του Μονακό , Πιερ Κασιράγκι , 皮埃尔·卡西拉奇
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Andrea+Albert+Pierre+Casiraghi&init=public
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hashtag/pierrecasiraghi?lang=en
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/pierrecasiraghi/?hl=en
- Nominations: Jeune Chambre Economique de Monaco (JCEM, Honorary member, 2011)
- TV Shows: GC32 Racing Tour in Marseille (2017)