As rich as they come, people in business usually have the most wealth to brag about. Million-dollar houses, private jets and a variety of other premium things usually distinguish successful business people from the rest of us. However, some are more humble than other, but it’s not about perception and philosophy this time, but rather about unknown. This Bill is 4′ (122 cm), Jennifer is 3’2″ (96,5 cm) tall Reality television series on TLC (Series features – Bill Klein, a businessman, Dr. Jennifer Arnold, a neonatologist) is American. Born in unknown on the unknown, unknown has emerged as a successful business person. Graduating unknown, this individual has received tons of awards and accolades for successes in various fields. Earning the nicknames of unknown along the way unknown was born into the family of unknown unknown. Nowadays, moving around the world and managing lots of business ventures has to be synchronised with personal time which is mostly occupied by business and Bill Klein: October 13, 1974; Dr. Jennifer Arnold: March 10, 1974 – (m. 2008) Zoey Klein, William Rijin. The total estimated net worth of unknown is $3.5 Million.
Read more about The Little Couple Biography
Bill Klein was raised with two older brothers by his parents William Sr. and Barbara Klein; he spent his childhood in Port Jefferson on Long Island, New York. His wife, Jennifer Arnold grew up in Orlando, Florida; the daughter of David and Judy Arnold. Bill graduated from New York University with a BA degree in Biology, while Jennifer is a neonatologist, who graduated with BA degrees in Biology and Psychology from the University of Miami, after which she earned her Masters of Medical Education degree from the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Thus, both of them work in medical supplies and business.
Bill and Jennifer lived in New York City, until they made a decision to move to Houston, Texas in 2009, as they were offered appearances in the reality TV series “The Little Couple”, which began to air on the TLC channel in the same year. The show follows their new life in Texas, as well as attempts to have a child. At that time, Bill worked as a businessman, while Jennifer was hired by the Texas Children’s Hospital. The show had a huge influence on their net worth, adding a considerable amount to it.
Over the years, the show follows the two launching their own business named “Rocky & Maggie”, located in Rice Village Houston, which also increased their net worth, and beside that, follows the adoption of their children, William from China, and Zoey from Mumbai, India. Unfortunately, in 2013 Jennifer announced that she was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer, and she allowed the cameras to document that as well.
“The Little Couple” is currently in its ninth season, contributing further to their net worth. The show currently follows the success of Jennifer, as she became the medical director of the Simulation Center at Texas Children’s Hospital, and she has won numerous awards, such as the Patients’ Choice Award for 2008-2012, Ray E. Helfer Award, and Top Ten Doctors 2012 awards from Vitals.com, certainly recognising her contribution to not only medicine, but the positive effect she has had in several walks of life.
Speaking about their personal life, their privacy is virtually non-existent, as the show means that everything is known in the media, and to the public. In their spare time, Bill and Jennifer enjoy playing with their children, watching movies and traveling. Beside that, both of them are known for their charity works, mostly in support of people like themselves.
- Net Worth: $3.5 Million
- Date Of Birth: May 26, 2009
- Height: Bill is 4′ (122 cm), Jennifer is 3’2″ (96,5 cm)
- Profession: Reality television series on TLC (Series features – Bill Klein, a businessman, Dr. Jennifer Arnold, a neonatologist)
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Bill Klein: October 13, 1974; Dr. Jennifer Arnold: March 10, 1974 – (m. 2008)
- Children: Zoey Klein, William Rijin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheLittleCouple
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tlcontlc
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jenarnoldmd/?hl=en
- Awards: 3 th Gracie Award – Most Outstanding Reality show, Telly Award for TV Programs, Segments, or Promotional Pieces Film/Video – Miscellaneous, Patients’ Choice Award for 2008-2012, Ray E. Helfer Award, Top Ten Doctors 2012 awards from Vitals.com (Dr. Jennifer Arnold)
- Movies: “Little People: Just Married” (2009), “The Little Couple: A LIttle State Pride” (2012), New Challenges” (2016), “The Little Couple: Great Scot! The Hurricanes Are Coming” (2017)
- TV Shows: Fox News (2012), Anderson (2012), The Oprah Winfrey Show (2009), The Today Show (2009) The Dr. Oz Show (2009), Good Day L.A. (2009), The Wendy Williams Show (2010), ABC News (2010)