Read more about Tre Brooks Biography
To begin with, the boy was raised in Detroit by his parents, with his elder sister as well as a twin brother named Jalen. Tre is still a high school student. There is no information which school he attends, only that the school is based in Michigan state.
Concerning his career, he began like many teenagers opening accounts on Instagram, Vine and other social networking sites. He is known to have used a variety of nicknames, including xbabyytr, theyoungtre and enjoy-babytre. Later, he joined musical.ly, on which he regularly posted videos which have been so popular that his audience has increased virtually every day. He is described as having panache, charm, and an attractive series of hip-hop moves, but it’s largely his simple but fun lip-sync ironic music which has attracted a huge number of fans, and Tre now has more than 150,000 subscribers on the aforementioned site. Probably, the most popular video is that of a lip – sync one featuring the song “War” by Chief Keef, which was posted in the middle of 2016. In addition to this, Tre Brooks is also popular on Twitter, Snap Chat and other platforms. To conclude, all the above mentioned engagements have added sums to the total size of Tre Brooks net worth, and his popularity.
Finally, in the personal life of the internet celebrity, he is single; since he’s still just 15, it’s pretty normal that he’s not yet involved in a romantic relationship. He lives with his siblings and parents in their family housed located in Detroit, Michigan.
- Net Worth: $200,000
- Date Of Birth: January 13, 2002
- Place Of Birth: Detroit, Michigan USA
- Profession: Musical.ly Star, Youtube personality, social media personality
- Education: Michigan High School
- Nationality: American
- Siblings: Jalen Brooks
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tre.brooks42975/photos/a.585190901633037.1073741828.577354939083300/814731262012332/?type=3
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trebrooks13/
- IMDB: www.imdb.com/name/nm8380842
- TV Shows: The Turnaround (2017)