Liberty Ross Net Worth
When it comes down to being beautiful, no one does it better than models. And this particular model is the cream of the crop and the best of the best. Liberty Ross is a British Model, Actor who has tons of male and female fans adoring her gorgeousness all over the globe. Liberty Lettice Lark Ross are aliases by which Liberty Ross goes by. Her story started quite inconspicuously. Born in unknown on the unknown, this popular individual went on to shine on the podiums and in front of cameras. Standing at 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m) tall Liberty Ross worked really long to ensure her status as a superstar model in the industry. The net worth of Liberty Ross just solidifies the statement as there are estimated $10 Million to her name.
Read more about Liberty Ross Biography
Liberty is the daughter of Roxana Lampson and Ian Ross – the founder of Radio Caroline. She has five siblings, including composers Atticus and Leopold Ross.
Ross’s first work happened when she was seven years old, when Norman Parkinson photographed her for a Tiffany Jewels campaign, and then two years later she was on the cover of the album “No Rest for the Wicked”, by Ozzy Osbourne, then in 1992 she actually signed her first professional contract. She became a part of the Storm Model Management, but it wasn’t until the late ‘90s that she had any major success, making her catwalk debut for Louis Vuitton in Paris in 1999. The following year, Liberty was used as the face of an ad campaign by Emanuel Ungaro, and then was one of the models that featured on the cover of the twentieth-anniversary issue of the magazine The Face, next to Kate Moss. Just a month after that appearance, Liberty graced the cover of British Vogue, photographed by Mario Testino, who was her personal friend, and was then named the Model of the Year at the Elle Style Awards for her previous work.
Liberty was steadily building her career, and appeared in Vogue Russia in 2001, being photographed by Robin Derrick, then in 2002 she was again working with Kate Moss, this time for Burberry’s spring campaign and joined by Eva Herzigova. The same year, she again appeared in British Vogue working with Testino, and was joined by several other famous British models – Naomi Campbell, Erin O’Connor, Stella Tennant as well as Kate Moss. The following year, Liberty was added to the Jimmy Choo brand as its face, and in 2004 she shot her first Pirelli Calendar, photographed by Nick Knight. Unfortunately, domestic troubles arose in her personal life which stopped her career rise, as she took a three-year break from modeling.
She returned to modeling in 2007 and since then has appeared in magazines The Edit, Vanity Fair, and also was a part of Alexander Wang’s fashion show in 2012 at the New York Fashion Week.
Aside from modeling, Liberty is also an accomplished actress; she has appeared in several short films produced by SHOWstudio, including “Enchantment” (2004) and “Sweetheart” (2015), but also featured in films such as the Academy Award- nominated romantic drama “W.E” in 2011, directed by Madonna, in which she played Connie Thaw, and of course, Snow White’s Mother in the Academy Award- nominated fantasy drama “Snow White and the Huntsman” (2012), directed by her then-husband Rupert Sanders, which also contributed to her wealth.
Regarding her personal life, Liberty has two children with her ex-husband Rupert Sanders, with whom she was married from 2003 until 2014. Two years later she married record producer Jimmy Iovine.
- Full Name: Liberty Ross
- Net Worth: $10 Million
- Date Of Birth: September 23, 1978
- Place Of Birth: London, United Kingdom
- Height: 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
- Profession: Model, Actor
- Nationality: British
- Spouse: Rupert Sanders (m. 2003–2014), Jimmy Iovine (m. 2016)
- Children: Tennyson Sanders, Skyla Sanders
- Parents: Roxana Lampson, Ian Ross
- Siblings: Atticus Ross, Leopold Ross
- Nicknames: Liberty Lettice Lark Ross
- IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3121334/
- Movies: Snow White and the Huntsman, W.E., The Spirit Game, Sweetheart, Thinly Veiled
- [on her marriage to Rupert Sanders] I knew that I wasn’t feeling 100 percent right. I found myself on a roller coaster, like, I’m going to keep things moving, keep things going. I’m going to keep up this amazing [façade], everyone looking at me and Rupert, thinking, Oh, wow, you guys have it all… Really, I had times when I felt very lonely, very disconnected from Rupert. We’d lost our real connection. I’m not a quitter. I’ve done everything I could to be the perfect wife and mother and really support my husband. But I didn’t have any more to give, you know? We were together for 16 years, and that in itself is really beautiful. And we’ve created two exceptional lives together. I have no words to describe what we went through. But I think, for me, something always has to completely die for there to be a rebirth. And for me, I feel like I’m going through a rebirth. It’s very strange for me because my parents have been together for 50 years, so [divorce] is something I never, ever thought I would do.
- Separated from Rupert Sanders after she found out about his affair with Kristen Stewart during the making of Snow White and the Huntsman (2012).
- Has been in a relationship with Jimmy Iovine.
- Has 2 children with with her now ex-husband Rupert Sanders – a daughter named Skyla Sanders (b.2005) & a son Tennyson Sanders (b.2007).
- At age 7, she was photographed by Norman Parkinson for a Tiffany Jewels campaign.
- At age 9, she appeared as a child bride on the cover of Ozzy Osbourne’s “No Rest for the Wicked” album.
- In 1999, she made her catwalk debut on the runway for Louis Vuitton in Paris.
- Sister of award-winning composers Atticus Ross and Leopold Ross.
|The Spirit Game||2013||Short||Leah Fox|
|Snow White and the Huntsman||2012||Snow White’s Mother|
|UNKLE: Follow Me Down||2010||Video short|
|Thinly Veiled||2009||Shelby Sommer|
|War Requiem||1989||Young Girl|
|Sweetheart||2015/II||Short executive producer|
|Snow White and the Huntsman: A Legend Is Born||2012||Video documentary short||Herself – ‘Snow White’s Mother’|