Read more about G Herbo Biography
To begin with, the boy grew up in the neighbourhood of Terror Town in Chicago, known for its proliferation of violence and gangs. He was inspired by the artists Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, Jadakiss and others. G Herbo dropped out of high school in order to pursue a career in music.
To begin with, he made a name for himself in 2012, posting the song “Kill Shit” featuring his long-time friend Lil Bibby on the YouTube platform – both gained popularity as a result of rapper Drake’s tweet, in which he called them “the future”. In 2014, Herbo released his first mixtape entitled “Welcome to Fazoland” – named to honour his friend Fazon, who was killed during a gang fight – and was praised by critics. The same year G Herbo collaborated with other artists including Common, Chance The Rapper and Nicki Minaj, and at the very end of 2014, the rapper released his second mixtape “Pistol P Project”; his net worth was now well established.
In the middle of 2015, the single “XXL” was released as a form of protest at not being inducted into the XXL Freshman Cover. As a result, the rapper was named in the XXL Freshman Class 2016. Prior to this, he released the critically acclaimed mixtape “Ballin Like I’m Kobe” as well as the single alongside Joey Bada$$ “Lord Knows” both in 2015. The following year, his mixtape “Stictly 4 My Fans” was released, and in 2017, G Herbo’s debut studio album “Humble Beast” was released under the labels Cinematic and RED, produced by Mikkey Halsted and Joseph JB Bowden. In the above mentioned album guest appearances were made by the hip hop artists Jeremih, Lil Bibby, Lil Uzi Vert and others, and contains the singles “Red Snow”, “I Like” and “Everything”. The album peaked in 14th position on the Billboard Top R&B / Hip Hop Albums, as well as in 21st position on the Billboard 200.
To conclude, all the above mentioned engagements have added sums to the total size of G Herbo’s net worth.
Finally, in the personal life of the rapper, currently he is single. Prior to this, he was dating Ariana Fletcher, an Instagram personality. G Herbo now resides in Chicago.
- Net Worth: $1 Million
- Date Of Birth: October 8, 1995
- Place Of Birth: Chicago, Illinois USA
- Profession: Rapper, Youtuber, Vloger, Song-writer
- Nationality: American
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gherbomusic
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gherbo
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nolimitherbo/
- Allmusic: https://www.allmusic.com/artist/g-herbo-mn0003507406
- Record Labels: Cinematic Music Group, RED Distribution, Machine Entertainment Group, 150 Dream Team
- Albums: “Humble Beast” (2017), “Welcome to Fazoland” (2017, EP), “Ballin Like I’m Kobe”, “Stictly 4 My Fans” (Mixtape, 2017), “Pistol P Project” (2014)
- Nominations: Billboard Top R&B / Hip Hop Albums, Billboard – Peaked at #8 on chart 2016, song: Strictly 4 My Fans)
- Movies: G Herbo – Shook (Official Music Video, 2018), G Herbo – “I Like” (Official TV Edit, 2017), G Herbo – Black (Official Audio), G Herbo – Street (Official Audio, 2017), G Herbo – Bi Polar (Official Audio, 2017), G Herbo – “Man Now” (Official Music Video, 2017), G Herbo – Strictly 4 My Fans (Intro, 2016…