Christopher Williams Net Worth
unknown is famous for TOP songs. This singer has written many songs about love, life, struggle and everything else that people laugh, nod their head or cry to. unknown is a Singer-songwriter, R&B singer, Actor from American. Receiving domestic and worldwide recognition, unknown can still be labelled a family person due to close relationships with unknown, Austin Williams, Justin Hylton-Williams, Cierra Barnes-Williams Barry Williams unknown. Of course it is hard to divide time between family matters and being an awesome singer, but unknown manages to do that. But what about money? Does being a singer pays off? Sure thing, because unknown has a net worth of $4 Million.
Read more about Christopher Williams Biography
After signing with Geffen Records, Williams released his debut album in 1989, “Adventures in Paradise A”, reaching #23 on the R&B album chart, spawning the hit songs “Talk To Myself” and “Promises, Promises”, both Billboard Top Ten R&B singles, paving the singer’s way to fame. His net worth started to rise.
In 1991 Williams’ single “I’m Dreamin’” came out, peaking at #1 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks charts, and was included in the platinum-certified soundtrack of the popular Wesley Snipes film “New Jack City”, in which Williams also appeared. The following year he signed with Uptown Records, releasing his second album, “Changes”, reaching #63 on the US Billboard 200 and #12 on the R&B Albums chart. The album scored another Top 10 R&B hit with the single “Every Little Thing U Do”, and a Top 20 R&B hit with “All I See”. Williams’ popularity and wealth was boosted.
His next album, the 1995 “Not a Perfect Man”, didn’t follow the success of its predecessors, so the singer then took a break from music, to focus on his acting career. Six years later, he returned to recording music, releasing the album “Real Men Do” under the Renegade label, drawing rave reviews.
Throughout his music career, Williams has collaborated with many other artists, and has contributed to several soundtracks, such as “Tha 2 of Us” from the film “Bulletproof”, “Superhero” from the film “Butter”, “Boom and the Bang” and “I’m Yours” from the stage play “Men Cry in the Dark” and “Stranger In My Life” from the film “Gunman”. Although not as active as before, he is still very much involved in music, writing lyrics, producing and performing with other artists. His most recent single was the 2015 “Too Late”.
Speaking about his acting career, Williams first appeared on the big screen in 1991, when he was cast as one of Nino Brown’s (played by Wesley Snipes) assistants, Kareem Akbar. By the end of the decade he had made a cameo appearance in the FOX police drama “New York Undercover”, as a singer performing the song “Stranger In My Life”, and in the film “Gunman”, in which he performed the same song.
The next decade saw him taking starring roles in several off-Broadway theater productions, such as “A Good Man is Hard to Find”, “A House is Not a Home”, “Men Cry in the Dark” and “The Man He Used to Be”. He also starred in the stage play “The Clean Up Woman”, and appeared in the plays “Guilty Until Proven Innocent” and “The Man of Her Dreams”. He portrayed the character of Ned in the Reuben Rox B movie film “Revenge of the Unhappy Campers” in 2002. All contributed to his net worth.
When it comes to his personal life, sources believe Williams hasn’t been married yet. However, in the late ’80s he had a child while in a relationship with a stylist unknown to sources. In 1991 he had another child, with actress Stacey Dash. He then dated Heather Barnes, with whom he had his third child. Williams is also known his relationship with actress Halle Berry, sometime in the ’90s.
- Net Worth: $4 Million
- Date Of Birth: August 22, 1967
- Place Of Birth: The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, R&B singer, Actor
- Education: State University of New York at Purchase
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Natalie Macklin
- Children: Austin Williams, Justin Hylton-Williams, Cierra Barnes-Williams
- Siblings: Barry Williams
- Nicknames: Chrisopher Williams , Williams, Christopher , Troy Christopher Williams , C-Dubb
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ChristopherWilliamsOfficial
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/chriswilliams_
- MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/christopherwilliamsonline
- IMDB: www.imdb.com/name/nm0930279
- Allmusic: www.allmusic.com/artist/christopher-williams-mn0000115544
- Awards: Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, US & Canada
- Record Labels: Geffen, Uptown, Giant, Renegade
- Albums: “Adventures in Paradise” (1989), “Changes” (1992), “Not a Perfect Man” (1995), “Real Men Do” (2001)
- Nominations: Academy Award for Best Animated Feature Film, MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Duo
- Movies: “Adventures in Paradise” (1989), “Changes” (1992), “Not a Perfect Man” (1995), “Real Men Do” (2001)
- TV Shows: “New York Undercover: The Shooter”, “A Good Man is Hard to Find”, “A House is Not a Home”, “Men Cry in the Dark”, “The Man He Used to Be”
- Brother of Barry Williams.
- Nephew of Ella Fitzgerald.
- Presently touring with an inspirational play Will a Real Man Please Stand Up. [June 2004]
- Hit play in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, “Man of her Dreams” [February 2005]
- Cousin of R&B singer Al B.Sure.
- Has a child, Austin, with ex-girlfriend actress Stacey Dash.
- R & B Music Artist
|Angry Insecure Men 2||completed||Marcus|
|The Love You Save||2011||TV Movie||Billy|
|The Clean Up Woman||2010||Stewart Adams|
|Man of Her Dreams||2009||Jamal|
|Men Cry in the Dark||2003||Video||Pretty Tony|
|Revenge of the Unhappy Campers||2002||Ned|
|Plastic Little: The Adventures of Captain Tita||1994||Video||Additional Voices (English version, voice)|
|All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku||1992||Video short||Additional Voices (English version, voice)|
|New Jack City||1991||Kareem Akbar|
|Bulletproof||1996||performer: “Tha 2 Of Us”|
|New Jack City||1991||performer: “I’M DREAMIN'”|
|22nd NAACP Image Awards||1990||TV Special performer: “Feel The Fire” – uncredited|
|Life After||2011||TV Series||Himself|
|Way Black When: Primetime||2011||TV Series||Himself – Performer|
|Dishing Tea with Big Meach||2009-2010||TV Mini-Series||Himself|
|New York Undercover||1995||TV Series||Himself|
|Soul Train||1989-1992||TV Series documentary||Himself|
|The Uptown Comedy Club||1992||TV Series||Himself|
|Ebony/Jet Showcase||1990||TV Series||Himself|
|The Arsenio Hall Show||1990||TV Series||Himself|
|22nd NAACP Image Awards||1990||TV Special||Himself|